How good is Rodolfo Vieira?

According to Khabib Leandro and DC were the biggest influences on his ground game at AKA. I know he said Leandro really helped him improve his submissions.

Prior to his last two fights against Gaethje and poirier, Khabib submissions were not the greatest. I mean, he used to need to beat guys up for 4 or 5 rounds before being able to seal the deal and most times even then, go to judges.

Prior to his last two fights against Gaethje and poirier, Khabib submissions were not the greatest. I mean, he used to need to beat guys up for 4 or 5 rounds before being able to seal the deal and most times even then, go to judges.
He needed to?

No his submissions were always good, Leandro just helped him develop them a lot more.

Of the four 5 round fights Khabib has had he won 3 by submission, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. He had a small dip in the middle of his Career where he wasn't getting as many finishes but he was mostly focused on GnP. Apparently he made a conscious switch in styles after his layoff in 2014.

No his submissions were always good, Leandro just helped him develop them a lot more.

Of the four 5 round fights Khabib has had he won 3 by submission, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. He had a small dip in the middle of his Career where he wasn't getting as many finishes but he was mostly focused on GnP. Apparently he made a conscious switch in styles after his layoff in 2014.

K1-habib. Can't fault the man, even our Saint Patron had gone K1 for a while.

Back