How good will Pettis vs Diaz be if they both win?

I had the same opinion as most of you do a couple months ago, up until someone asked Pettis about a fight with Nate and Pettis said he'd employ a similar strategy like Condit did against Nick. That killed it for me, those 2 scream exciting on paper, but then again so did Condit and Nick and look what happened. Pettis said he'd do the same so it killed the excitement for me.

Pettis via the Condit strategy and Sherdog spends the next 9 months pissing and moaning about it.

Is there anyway this doesn't end up an extremely epic fight? Both guys are extremely well rounded and both have interesting striking styles.

I think Pettis is an easy favorite against Cerrone and Diaz has the tougher task(but still think he has a great shot at winning).

Not quite sure you're serious.

very, but is still rather see Bendo-Pettis II, the story line would be so epic getting there rematch, this time for the UFC belt

I had the same opinion as most of you do a couple months ago, up until someone asked Pettis about a fight with Nate and Pettis said he'd employ a similar strategy like Condit did against Nick. That killed it for me, those 2 scream exciting on paper, but then again so did Condit and Nick and look what happened. Pettis said he'd do the same so it killed the excitement for me.

Yeah, that definitely puts a damper on things.

Back