Opinion How have the current Riots affected your voting decision?

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have these riots made you lean towards a vote for Biden or a Vote for Trump?

Have any of you changed your decision as a result of these riots??

I believe these fuckers who are rioting and looting should be arrested for the scumbags they are but I still want Trump out of the white house. If I had to pick between Trump or Biden no doubt I would choose Biden. Tired of all his lies and criminal activities he surrounds himself in that white house and out of it.

I believe these fuckers who are rioting and looting should be arrested for the scumbags they are but I still want Trump out of the white house. If I had to pick between Trump or Biden no doubt I would choose Biden. Tired of all his lies and criminal activities he surrounds himself in that white house and out of it.
I respect your decision/ but to be fair, the lies and criminal activity were always in the White House.

it has just been revealed to the public in the Trump era

I doubt the riots will affect the vote of any war room regulars. The people who post here know what they believe and aren’t easily swung by current events.

It’s the low-engagement voters who will be influenced. The wine-mom types who get their political information from Facebook posts will see communities near them burning and that will absolutely have an effect.

Last edited:
I respect your decision/ but to be fair, the lies and criminal activity were always in the White House.

it has just been revealed to the public in the Trump era

Never has a president been as deceitful as Trump has been. I am talking about Democrat or Republican, there is even a lie counter on the web for how many times Trump has lied. Trump has that face that says lying, scumbag, criminal written all over it and his actions prove it.

This reinforced my apprehension of the left. Their agenda is a radical equality by any means necessary tentamount to Communism. Stifling free speech, looting and arson. Ongoing victim Olympics. War against whites. They will turn America into sub-Saharan Africa if they need to and that's what they're doing now. I will vote Republican all the way.

Its making me lean towards not voting. I usually like Trump's twitter trolling, but now he is just inciting a riot, and he is doing fuck all to bring an end to it. The spineless cuck fled the Whitehouse to his bunker while normal people are being beaten and cities are burning. Law and Order were one of his big platform promises. Does it look like there is Law and Order right now? MAGA...does America look great right now?

Obviously I'm not voting Biden, but I generally think a candidate has to earn my vote, not simply be better than the other guy. Trump isn't earning my vote.

Most people have picked a team by now though the last election was decided by a very few votes in some key districts.

If anything I can see this event and the riots spurring voter participation which is always a good thing for democrats and democracy. If the people turn out the democrats win.

I assume this crisis will motivate more people to actually get out and vote more than it will change anyone's party affiliation.

Personally, I'll probably just try to get the message out more that Biden would need to promise shift the money being used to militarize police towards local governments with community focused purposes to get my vote. But in the end I'm voting third party as I don't agree with the direction of the other options.

I don't really hold him responsible for this chaos, people always like to blame the figurehead but the reality is China is responsible for COVID-19 and the heavy handed policing of blacks has been going on for years, not really his fault.

Watching how Dems would rather watch this country burn than a Republican do a half decent job means I will never vote Dem though.

This reinforced my apprehension of the left. Their agenda is a radical equality by any means necessary tentamount to Communism. Stifling free speech, looting and arson. Ongoing victim Olympics. War against whites. They will turn America into sub-Saharan Africa if they need to and that's what they're doing now. I will vote Republican all the way.

Agreed. I've learned Dems are so driven by their own agendas that they have no problem watching other neighborhoods burn and riling up minorities to keep them in fear. Pretty dispicable. Thats why it was so funny watching CNN get attacked and vandalized the same people they riled up.

Never has a president been as deceitful as Trump has been. I am talking about Democrat or Republican, there is even a lie counter on the web for how many times Trump has lied. Trump has that face that says lying, scumbag, criminal written all over it and his actions prove it.
It's actually the opposite. Trump's lies are much more transparent and easily detected.

So you rather vote for creepy Joe?

Smh.

Back