Opinion How have the current Riots affected your voting decision?

No and anyone who says it will affect their vote is lying

I agree with all of this, but each department is it's own entity with it's own budget. It seems it would be a step towards federalizing local police.

True.

Generally speaking, I am a proponent of states regulating themselves as much as possible. But I can't help but allow exceptions on certain issues like this. I do believe increased federalization would bring about a net positive, relative to the status quo of completely decentralized policing.

However, that would drum up constitutional discourse surrounding the 10th Amendment. And we know how obstructive and exhausting that would get in the muck that is our political system.

I certainly don't have all the answers but these are the conversations that lawmakers need to have.

So you rather vote for creepy Joe?

Smh.

Show me the video of him dancing with Epstein or saying he would date his daughter. Or a video of him saying he would grab women by the pussy.

I mean... It was, how old are you? And Trump has excited the lizard brains of the Democratic intellectual class in ways that they will never, ever recover from.
Exactly, a bunch of fucking 2000s babies on here that watch their local news who regurgitate what they hear and see

Protesters are not getting arrested, rioters are.

Unless you consider rioters and looters just a justified for of protesting.
Ok, so you couldn't find it.
And you haven't been paying attention if you think only rioters are getting arrested.

EDIT: look, I don't blame you. The article is inferring a connection that doesn't explicitly exist. It's saying Biden's group donated to this cause, and riots are happening at the same time. It wants you to make the connection.

Show me the video of him dancing with Epstein or saying he would date his daughter. Or a video of him saying he would grab women by the pussy.

The choice in the US 2020 is essentially between a rich old pervert and another rich old pervert.

I'm seeing more and more comments like this coming from the left which sometimes makes me question where this is all going. I watch Kyle on Secular Talk channel but man all those progressive channels freak me out in the comment section like this one.

MuerteSigiliosa
3 minutes ago
No Kyle, a movement towards systemic change cannot be fueled only by empathy, the white majority needs to feel the pain, frustration, impotence and poverty minorities experience, otherwise they won't fight as hard and for as long as needed. We know they are not there yet

Never has a president been as deceitful as Trump has been. I am talking about Democrat or Republican, there is even a lie counter on the web for how many times Trump has lied. Trump has that face that says lying, scumbag, criminal written all over it and his actions prove it.

Obama Syria/Arab spring/arming jihadists
Bush wmd
Bill chubby chasing
Etc

But, it’s cool you started paying attention.

This reinforced my apprehension of the left. Their agenda is a radical equality by any means necessary tentamount to Communism. Stifling free speech, looting and arson. Ongoing victim Olympics. War against whites. They will turn America into sub-Saharan Africa if they need to and that's what they're doing now. I will vote Republican all the way.

The more you think about things in the cold light of day, the more you come to realise how fucked the future of America, and indeed the west, really is.

LOL at Americans thinking that there will still be an election in November. Only way Trump leaves the White House is by assassination, he'll use everything and every kind of loop hole to keep power

Its making me lean towards not voting. I usually like Trump's twitter trolling, but now he is just inciting a riot, and he is doing fuck all to bring an end to it. The spineless cuck fled the Whitehouse to his bunker while normal people are being beaten and cities are burning. Law and Order were one of his big platform promises. Does it look like there is Law and Order right now? MAGA...does America look great right now?

Obviously I'm not voting Biden, but I generally think a candidate has to earn my vote, not simply be better than the other guy. Trump isn't earning my vote.

Respectful. Calling Trump what he is.

The last two months have made me worry that we might actually not be able to survive another four years.

And I mean that mostly in the psychology sense, as in the social fabric of the country is just too damaged by his antagonism.

This reinforced my apprehension of the left. Their agenda is a radical equality by any means necessary tentamount to Communism. Stifling free speech, looting and arson. Ongoing victim Olympics. War against whites. They will turn America into sub-Saharan Africa if they need to and that's what they're doing now. I will vote Republican all the way.

Exactly. The chaos, violence and destruction are ultimately what leftardism leads to. There is something inherently evil and anti-human about leftist ideology. The biggest danger is that, on the surface, it can be very appealing to the young, naive and mindless, but once you start seeing through the bullshit you understand that the leftist agenda only leads to destruction.

Only one person running for president stated that he wants to give every one in the country a fair shake. He wants to rebuild hearts and minds. He wants to give everyone free education and healthcare. We may differ on how we get there, but we will travel that road together.

All the others (including Trump) told us how bad the other side is and how the other side has bad people working for them and against us. They told us Russia will turn off the electricity. The told us that foreigners will take our jobs. They have done nothing but divide us and make themselves rich.

Trump hides in his bunker then comes out to say nothing then goes back to hide. Pelosi eats her ice cream and counts her money. Biden doesn't know what day it is, he just knows it's not black Friday.

Back