Opinion How have the current Riots affected your voting decision?

Can't see it mattering. Anyone who couldn't already tell that the guy is nowhere near able to do the job at an acceptable level is probably beyond learning.

This could apply to both . . . neither option is ideal IMO . . .

I can appreciate this thinking . . . but I know what idiocy I can expect (most of the time) from Trump. I have no clue how stupid Biden could possibly be . . .

Well... Biden has promised everyone a Female VP. So there's that...

Just not Stacey Abrams

Biden hasn't been royally fucking up the job of the presidency for the last three-plus years, though.

Fair point, but that doesn't mean he isn't also an idiot.

The last two months have made me worry that we might actually not be able to survive another four years.

And I mean that mostly in the psychology sense, as in the social fabric of the country is just too damaged by his antagonism.

His antagonism? Aspects of the country seem to be wiping themselves into a frenzy. The last three years have been a gigantic tantrum fueled by legacy media and an inability to accept the outcome of a fair election. I agree with your other point, who knows what four more years of Trump will do to these people. Humans can't seem to thrive packed in tight, be it in cities or on social media. I couldn't be happier living in a rural area. It's pure bliss. Black, White, Hispanic, very few Asian... no one here has a problem with anyone. I believe most of the United States is like this outside of cities. Maybe the rural population is naive and ignorant of the real problems of the USA but I doubt it. Then again, poverty isn't an issue here.

Last edited:
I vote third party because if enough people do, it will eventually become a viable option. I don't do it because I think they're going to win.

Exactly this. If every person who thought voting 3rd party is pointless because they'd never win all voted for one 3rd party candidate for one election, they'd either win the Presidency or win enough to make them a real viable option for the future.

Will it ever happen though? Probably not and that's a shame.

Trump homosexual syndrome, its a very serious disease but there is help for people like you. I for one can help you if you ever wish to accept it. I an not a certified psychologist but I did stay at holiday inn express.

Wow, this man.

Liberals called the peaceful protesters who wanted to re open the economy crazy grandma killers. Now the say the rioters are just speaking the language of the unheard. I think its pretty obvious who your average person will be voting for.

At this point I think the adult thing to do is vote for whoever runs against Trump. There is becoming less and less of an objective argument to vote for Donald Trump.

No leadership. No results. He’s a total disaster.
Cities with the most police brutality and riots are controlled by democrats. Nice try though.

i don't see things affecting the hardcores either way. anything that happens can and will be spun to favor one side over the other and it's a matter of perception, and perception control.

His antagonism? Aspects of the country seem to be wiping themselves into a frenzy. The last three years have been a gigantic tantrum fueled by legacy media and an inability to accept the outcome of a fair election. I agree with your other point, who knows what four more years of Trump will do to these people. Humans can't seem to thrive packed in tight, be it in cities or on social media. I couldn't be happier living in a rural area. It's pure bliss. Black, White, Hispanic, very few Asian... no one here has a problem with anyone. I believe most of the United States is like this outside of cities. Maybe the rural population is naive and ignorant of the real problems of the USA but I doubt it. Then again, poverty isn't an issue here.

Yes his antagonism, every week he calls democrats the so nothing democrats. Half the county identifies as democrats.

how is that not antagonist and unproductive? Want me to work with you? Great call me a name.

also Trump is in bed with “legacy media” - it’s a relationship he thrives on. He wants drama, he wants a fight, he wants a foil, so he depends on Twitter and the Media to provide him with a platform to make those conflicts possible.

He’s simply trash, a side show.

The last two months have made me worry that we might actually not be able to survive another four years.

And I mean that mostly in the psychology sense, as in the social fabric of the country is just too damaged by his antagonism.

How incredibly weak a man are you?

To think that one man who you don’t like could bring down a nation which has survived civil war, is the height of cringe.

Yes his antagonism, every week he calls democrats the so nothing democrats. Half the county identifies as democrats.

how is that not antagonist and unproductive? Want me to work with you? Great call me a name.

also Trump is in bed with “legacy media” - it’s a relationship he thrives on. He wants drama, he wants a fight, he wants a foil, so he depends on Twitter and the Media to provide him with a platform to make those conflicts possible.

He’s simply trash, a side show.

That’s because the only thing Democrats did for three years is pretend Russians were hiding in every shadow.

You are correct about him wanting an enemy in the media though

How incredibly weak a man are you?

To think that one man who you don’t like could bring down a nation which has survived civil war, is the height of cringe.

To think that this is a reason to vote and support an cartoon president is....

Whatever

You responding with a meme basically makes my point for me.
I'm laughing at your statement and I don't feel like giving a dawn of time explanation as to why. Laughing isn't a meme

So you rather vote for creepy Joe?

Smh.

I should send this to my #BlueMAGA mother. She's only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Creepy Joe videos although I've tried to warn her...

That’s because the only thing Democrats did for three years is pretend Russians were hiding in every shadow.

You are correct about him wanting an enemy in the media though
Fuck the media. All they ever put out is highly spun, if not fake news.

They have just reinforced my decision to vote for Gozer the Destructor.

Like my mentor Ivo Shandor used to say: "Humanity is too sick to survive."

Back