How I cured my stomach ache

Up until the COVID lockdowns, i have been going to international liver medical conferences. the most surprising thing i've learned is how bad the products of high temperature cooking are for the body. Simply put, we weren't made to eat things like: fried foods, burned toast, crusty bread, and food with 'grill marks'.

yup, all the things that taste good.

if you look at third world diets where they people eat what seems like a low nutrition diet, yet the people are healthy, you can bet they cook their food in a pot at low temperature.

Tea and broth are both made at low temperature so the lack of high temperature cooked stuff may be a factor.

Just for fun, google high temperature cooking and health, and you'll find a lot of published papers on high temperature cooking related to inflammation, heart disease and other metabolic syndrome related diseases.
I've heard about the blackened char on meats and veggies being bad for you. Does this also apply to boiling though? I always boil the bones at a high temperature because I assumed that it would be faster and more effective at extracting the marrow and nutrients from it.

Does this also apply to boiling though? I always boil the bones at a high temperature because I assumed that it would be faster and more effective at extracting the marrow and nutrients from it.

No, boiling is at 100C. that is considered low temp cooking.

Are you talking about using a pressure cooker? I'm not sure how that works since in theory the temperature could be very high.

Interesting my sister who is a doctor (and has written books on dietary practices of Paleolithic peoples says the same thing). I don’t think I’m ready not to brown meats in my stew yet.

There is a huge amount of peer reviewed published material on this topic.

I've heard about the blackened char on meats and veggies being bad for you. Does this also apply to boiling though? I always boil the bones at a high temperature because I assumed that it would be faster and more effective at extracting the marrow and nutrients from it.
No it doesn't apply to boiling lol, soups are great for you maybe if you drink the soup piping hot and it burns your throat or something.

the Charring is carcinogen, its why cancers were linked to red meats, the studies were done on Grilled meats.

If you eat boiled meats or beef stews or just have some charring from seering on a cast iron and then cooking it in the pot its okay

I also read as long as you eat fresh bell peppers or veggies to counter that effects.

But grilling and BBQ is very bad for your colon and stomach, mainly due to the carcinogens from charring and charcoals.

Probiotics usually helps with stomach problems, unless you have an infection

that BPC 157 oral is hard to find, im also scared to take it because they dont know the sides yet, does it really work?

I took 157BPC 250mcg capsules twice a day. I had no side effects. Side effects are very minimal even at much higher dosages. I have now tried SQ approach and at 580-700mcg the only side effect I have experienced is lethargy/fatigue at the end of the day which makes me want to go to sleep as soon as I come home.

Oral/capsules are more expensive and tougher to find. I got the capsules from 99SARMS. Since I was taking them for musculoskeletal issues I got zero results from them as far as I can tell. Maybe your experience will be different given that you'd be taking it for digestive issues?

Last edited:
Must have touched a nerve. I was joking. I don’t even know u
You don't even know me but yet you replied to me with that comment. And no it doesn't touch a nerve you contributed nothing to the topic and if you dont know me why even reply like that? your jokes are that of a sicko so you revealed how your mind works

Please follow up to let us know if it helps or not. You also gotta look into aip diet also and eat only organic. Personally, gluten and soy tear my gut up.

Get you some probiotics too man. Good luck
Thanks for the tip! I do have stomac reflux, and it's killing me

Back