How is Kelvin in such garbage shape

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Lmao. Can’t even run 3 miles without throwing up. Does he seriously not run???

Wasn't it like 110 degrees out? I mean to play devil's advocate, that's pretty brutal to run in. It looked like he was throwing water, so my guess is that he was just downing an absurd amount of water.

Damn....Kelvin was throwing up like Matt Damon in Team America...it was hilarious!

...all that while Robert was doing his laps like a boss...

Well he did say in the episode that he doesn't run and from the evidence of watching him try I think I believe him. It was very clear just by looking at them that Whittaker stays in shape when not in a fight camp and that Kelvin just doesn't.

They should have made it interesting and given Kelvin a two lap start though. Whittaker would have still beaten him, he lapped him and didn't really seem to be going too hard. It might have made Kelvin think he had a chance, made him go harder and throw up more.

Damn....Kelvin was throwing up like Matt Damon in Team America...it was hilarious!

...all that while Robert was doing his laps like a boss...
It was the main character in team America that was throwing up in the alley haha

Wasn't it like 110 degrees out? I mean to play devil's advocate, that's pretty brutal to run in. It looked like he was throwing water, so my guess is that he was just downing an absurd amount of water.
Rob ran in the same conditions though. In Kelvins defence he simply doesn't run. I know plenty of personal trainers that hate running and rarely do it, but they'll cycle, skip, hit the heavy bag for cardio. It's all about specifics.

I can skip for an hour but can't do a spinning class longer than 5 minutes, yet the single mother in the same class as me is killing it, despite the fact that I'm stronger in general.

Kelvin still needs to do some road work though lol.

He smokes a lot of weed and eats too much. It is known.

Rob ran in the same conditions though. In Kelvins defence he simply doesn't run. I know plenty of personal trainers that hate running and rarely do it, but they'll cycle, skip, hit the heavy bag for cardio. It's all about specifics.

I can skip for an hour but can't do a spinning class longer than 5 minutes, yet the single mother in the same class as me is killing it, despite the fact that I'm stronger in general.

Kelvin still needs to do some road work though lol.

When I amateur boxed we never ran. I was typically walking around at 223 or so, but not even the smaller mexican or armenian fighters really ever ran. We did lots of cycle, eliptical or jump rope work. I can't run a quarter mile, but I can go all day on a stair stepper or a bike. It's odd.

When I amateur boxed we never ran. I was typically walking around at 223 or so, but not even the smaller mexican or armenian fighters really ever ran. We did lots of cycle, eliptical or jump rope work. I can't run a quarter mile, but I can go all day on a stair stepper or a bike. It's odd.
in the UK, amateur boxers are always running, guess it varies from place to place

Kelvin should never have agreed to that competition lol, he should have said that he had bad knees or something.

in the UK, amateur boxers are always running, guess it varies from place to place

Yeah, it's certainly a gym to gym thing. Nobody at my gym ever had wind problems if they got adhered to their cardio work, it just wasn't running.

I only attended boxing training for a few months but the running was intense!
More than half the boxing lesson was both running & circuits before ever getting near the ring.

Always hated it as I went there to learn boxing and I can run any time I want to.

I only attended boxing training for a few months but the running was intense!
More than half the boxing lesson was both running & circuits before ever getting near the ring.

Always hated it as I went there to learn boxing and I can run any time I want to.

If doing bullshit workouts like push-ups and burpees were that important, Matt Fraser would be a UFC champ.

pic of TS confirmed. See, even he jogs, Kelvin!

fat-loss-myths.jpg

He is an endomorph has more explosive power not good conditioning like Whittaker, never seen him gas out before tho!
I did a breakdown of their fight if anyone is interested i'll post the link below :)

Back