How many you’s would it take to beat Jon Jones?

Mcnugget

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
See I think he knocks the first two me out clean first shot. I would need two more after that to swarm him while he’s finishing the first us’s. But I don’t work well with people so I don’t see mes coordinating the attack well

My legs kicks are on a whole other level.

Wait we can coordinate the attack?

Easy......get em high....get em sleepy.....smash his head in....The end.

My legs kicks are on a whole other level.
Wtf are you talking about he’s the champ I don’t believe you that’s a lie that would make you the best fighter on the planet this can’t be true who are you I don’t believe you

Solid thread! My answer is 2, me and my lawyer

Alternatively, just one if let him throw 12-6 elbows at my head

Last edited:
See I think he knocks the first two me out clean first shot. I would need two more after that to swarm him while he’s finishing the first us’s. But I don’t work well with people so I don’t see mes coordinating the attack well
Bout tree fiddy. lol we used to joke about something similar to this back in the day...what if AS just ran up into our house and started knocking everyone out. If it's in the Octagon and he can't leave it I will go with 12 to be safe and it sounds funnier in my head, some of us are going to get dropped before we could just win via outnumbering him. If it was say to take place in an open area 12 might not be enough he could light up a few of us and then evade the rest of us and eventually have us all incapacitated. No illusions of grandeur here. Four would be possible but very ambitious and I'm gonna milk my duplication powers to secure the victory. Also in this hypothetical I'm fighting pre USADA Jones.

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about he’s the champ I don’t believe you that’s a lie that would make you the best fighter on the planet this can’t be true who are you I don’t believe you
Are you serious?

Willeks leg kicks put Barbozas leg kicks to shame .

Probably 3 I'd be certain we'd take him. People here watch a lot of movies and underestimate the massive difference numbers make.

2 with the right game plan may be able to get it done but not guaranteed. Jones style isn't great for multiple attackers.

A guy like Nagganu prob 3-4 bare minimum though lol

4-8 I think. You'd have to attack him from multiple sides at once and get him down in order to stand a chance.

Probably 3 I'd be certain we'd take him. People here watch a lot of movies and underestimate the massive difference numbers make.

2 with the right game plan may be able to get it done but not guaranteed. Jones style isn't great for multiple attackers.

A guy like Nagganu prob 3-4 bare minimum though lol
Numbers make a difference but size is a huge factor also. At a belting ceremony in my gym me and another guy smoked he dude going for his purple in about ten seconds, then the two of us together got completely shut down by our coach because he is huge.

5 of me. Then I could form Voltron...and he'd be totally screwed.

dont matter how big and tough you are, if you get jumped by 5 dudes on the street you're going down unless you run or have a gun

Pulsing picograms makes Bones unbeatable.

That dude is for real. He once killed a carjacker who trained UFC with one kick.

Do it like they do in the joint...one man per limb and a couple of spares for the pummeling (plus one to video the whole thing)

Back