How much do you spend a month on food?

I don’t even want to know, but I’m sure it’s a lot less than I used to spend on drugs and alcohol..That’s good.

Took me most of my life to know what it was also, all because my general dr squeezed my stomach fat back then and said we need a full panel done on you.
Stopped eating KFC weekly that day
ive tried cutting back on steak as well. i was already eating a lot of veggies tho. did you cut carbs at all?

Took me most of my life to know what it was also, all because my general dr squeezed my stomach fat back then and said we need a full panel done on you.
Stopped eating KFC weekly that day
Can you not pan fry with this type deal? It's what I use for cooking most and I'm pretty sure canola is really good cholesterol wise. Plus 0 calories, fat etc. You can't deep fry in it but I've been using it for years. I only ever really use olive oil when I'm cooking Italian food or making dressings now.

Can you not pan fry with this type deal? It's what I use for cooking most and I'm pretty sure canola is really good cholesterol wise. Plus 0 calories, fat etc. You can't deep fry in it but I've been using it for years. I only ever really use olive oil when I'm cooking Italian food or making dressings now.
O that’s way better than the fried shit I was eating at restaurants and bars.

the funny thing is back then I had a Filipino buddy Gilbert who ate nothing but fried food and soda and apparently nothing wrong with his lab work... freaking genetics are no joke

ive tried cutting back on steak as well. i was already eating a lot of veggies tho. did you cut carbs at all?
Yes big time I cut back on shit carbs and fats. Replaced with complex carbs and healthy fats.

yogurt , nuts, lean grilled chicken , veggies for sure. I even use greens powder.

definitely miss fast food but feel a lot better than 10 years ago

the funny thing is back then I had a Filipino buddy Gilbert who ate nothing but fried food and soda and apparently nothing wrong with his lab work... freaking genetics are no joke
i used to eat fast food like 5x a week back in college and was fine. 10 years and 30 lb later tho....

A double western cheeseburger at Carl’s Jr. is fucking 12 bucks now !?!

Whenever I visit the Philippines I eat the exact same shitty diet I eat here (if not worse) and I still lose weight.

Yes big time I cut back on shit carbs and fats. Replaced with complex carbs and healthy fats.

yogurt , nuts, lean grilled chicken , veggies for sure. I even use greens powder.

definitely miss fast food but feel a lot better than 10 years ago
i dont even eat fast food per se that much anymore but i still order out alot

Whenever I visit the Philippines I eat the exact same shitty diet I eat here (if not worse) and I still lose weight.
cuz its hot as fuck? how much you weighing these days? about the same as that fedor pic?

i dont even eat fast food per se that much anymore but i still order out alot
How much are we looking at weekly ?
Also do use those food delivery places? Or fine dine eating

How much are we looking at weekly ?
Also do use those food delivery places? Or fine dine eating
dunno weekly but mint said i spent 676 last month combined restaurants and groceries. i do a mix of takeout, delivery and eating out at restaurants

cuz its hot as fuck? how much you weighing these days? about the same as that fedor pic?
I'm in air conditioning most of the time out there. And they mostly replace beef with pork. The mind boggles.

unknown.png
so it separates food and dining from restaurants. not sure what that means lol

Back