How much do you spend a month on food?

more than I should budget to be honest

couldnt even put a number to it

my usual dinner is a frozen pizza and jug of ice cream. so thats like ~$13 x 30 = 390 + another $200 in snacks and misc junk food.
Damn

I'm going to say $1,500 aud.

Hard to separate out nappies, toiletries etc

300 a week. wife, 2 kids, and myself. i dont buy beef at store tho. buy whole cows at auctions and have them slaughtered. way way cheaper and better quaility.

I eat well off of $176 in Food Stamps... Bone in pork chops, cod, cube steak, & chicken breast are around $3/piece at the meat market, cereal & coffee for breakfast, usually Campbell's Chunky or eat at the church for lunch, & the rest on fruits & vegetables.

You really have to try to go hungry in America.

tenor-12.gif

Too damn much. I have cut out takeout food during the work week altogether. Will spoil myself a little on the weekend but still try not to go too crazy.

Groceries, wine/vodka, & eating out expenses with friends, extend-fam, or work; $1500 prolly.

Expenses & traveling Are Lower since Covid times.

Last edited:
I don't know. I live in my Mom's basement she buys and makes most of the stuff. Wish I was joking. Well the basement part is the only joke.
I had to go back to moms after my roomate and best friend had to leave. It was supposed to be for a week or two. Fast forward 3 years and tens thousands of dollars in debt collected I am still here. I do pay bills and subscriptions though and get me some food from time to time but momma is awesome and usually gets so much stuff that I end up not buying anything. I hate the way it sounds. wanna leave so badly! a 29 yo shouldn't be living with his momma unless it's in a big home with a big family.
this is me :

Around $120 USD to feed myself and my partner. There's some takeout in there that bumps it to around $160ish.

But due to our work we don't pay rent, utilities, or internet so we can go as high as $300 without even noticing if we feel like being gluttons.

Around $120 USD to feed myself and my partner. There's some takeout in there that bumps it to around $160ish.

But due to our work we don't pay rent, utilities, or internet so we can go as high as $300 without even noticing if we feel like being gluttons.

Is stuff really that cheap in Poland?

Damn, forget Germany, I have to move to Poland instead!

Depends where I'm living/traveling and what mood I'm in. I don't really budget at all for living expenses.

No idea.

I work in a camp setting 2 weeks in 1 week out. All meals provided while here. When I'm home, I usually make a trip to Costco and spend ~600$, plus a few trips to the grocery store over the week for filler stuff that you don't need in bulk from Costco. My wife and kids, no idea what they spend while I'm at work for 2 weeks on.

If I had to guess? 1500$/month plus on food feeding 3/4 adults.

About £800 a month. No takeaways or eating out. Family of 4.

Do you budget your monthly food spending? We eat out in restaurants a lot, so we spend quite a bit on food. We average around 1k a month on food total.
I don't worry about money if I want something I buy it. I do also have actually no money though

A lot actually. Like roughly 500€ for me only. I buy local and high quality ingredients. But I spend even more on drugs.
The trade-off is driving a 2009 car.

<Fedor23>

I can only dream of a 2009 car....

I can only dream of a 2009 car....

I bought my first var that was Made in the 21st Century 2 years ago A 2003 Audi A4.

Before that I Rode in a 1992 Audi 100 for 4 years.

Girls Loved it

<5>

I bought my first var that was Made in the 21st Century 2 years ago A 2003 Audi A4.

Before that I Rode in a 1992 Audi 100 for 4 years.

Girls Loved it

<5>

*car. God damn autocorrect trying to make me speak in my Language. SMH.

<{hughesimpress}>

Back