How much $$$ have Conor haters lost betting against him?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've won decent $$ so far from his UFC career, having only lost once (1600 against Khabib)

His only other defeat cost me nothing as my senses told me to avoid action against Nate with no camp @ 170lbs (did win 2400 on the rematch though, God that felt goooood)

Biggest win was against Cowboy (easiest 4500 ever, Conor haters piled on Cowboy and gave us a laughably generous price on Conor)

Overall I'm up just over 23k, which got me thinking, for every winner there must be a loser and going by some of the often maniacal rage towards Conor seen on here it's reasonable to assume some of these haters must have lost a small fortune betting against him.

Even Dennis Siver saw a lot of action on him (remember his "dangerous" kicks that would "trouble" Conor? LMAO)

So own up haters, how much are you down and while you're at it remind us why we should take you seriously when you've literally gotten it so wrong so often?

I would never bet on fights that are likely to be fixed one way or another.

conor888.gif

well I only bet on khabib to beat him, I usually stay away from MMA and bet NFL, NBA and college sports. So I am ahead.

I've won decent $$ so far from his UFC career, having only lost once (1600 against Khabib)

His only other defeat cost me nothing as my senses told me to avoid action against Nate with no camp @ 170lbs (did win 2400 on the rematch though, God that felt goooood)

Biggest win was against Cowboy (easiest 4500 ever, Conor haters piled on Cowboy and gave us a laughably generous price on Conor)

Overall I'm up just over 23k, which got me thinking, for every winner there must be a loser and going by some of the often maniacal rage towards Conor seen on here it's reasonable to assume some of these haters must have lost a small fortune betting against him.

Even Dennis Siver saw a lot of action on him (remember his "dangerous" kicks that would "trouble" Conor? LMAO)

So own up haters, how much are you down and while you're at it remind us why we should take you seriously when you've literally gotten it so wrong so often?
Post your bets slips or fuck off doosh

What haven't I lost betting against Conor?
Against Mendes I told my girl there is no way he wins. She left me after the KO because "she needed to find a real Irishman"
I bet my car against him vs Aldo.
13 seconds later and I was stuck walking to work, a week after I was fired for being late.
No girl, no car, no job I was left desperate. When the first Nate fight rolled around I decided to try something different and bet on Conor. Remortgaging my house and pawning everything not nailed down I bet it all on Mcnuggets.
Confidently I grin as left hand after left hand lands knowing the KO is coming. Then out of nowhere Conor becomes a wrestler and just like that I watch my life's work choked away.

Left with nothing I wait and save up my tips from working behind the local Jiffy Lube. Final I have enough sweaty sticky dollar bills for one more bet. Unfortunately I couldn't find odds for Mcgregor vs that old dude in the bar, so I again I wait.
Taking all my hard earned tips and everything left in my health savings account I load up on Cowboy Cerrone.
Time to get my life back on track I think enthusiastically.

In just 40 seconds I'm left sobbing harder than Cowboys grandma. Hopeless, homeless and unable to afford my monthly insulin I'll surely die soon.
Hope this has been a cautionary tail.

I have but one dieing wish, I wish that you would post your slips or GTFO

I remember betting against him V Alvarez which was embarrassing for me. Then I bet him against Diaz 1 lol...
This was when I was a casual gambler and honestly had no idea what I was doing. recently I won 8u just on him v Cerrone fight, Ko ed1 was paying 3.00. Nuts.

Don't bet based on who you "hate" as a fan. Bet based on the odds and likely hood that the fighter will win. I won $315 betting on O2.5 rounds against Khabib because I figured that he wouldn't land a KO punch in the first 2 rounds and the O2.5 was better odds than Khabib to win.

Lost $2100 when he knocked out aldo.

Got a 5k payout on my Diaz/Tate parlay.

Lost $1200 when he smashed Alvarez.

Won $3800 on Mayweather over him.

Knew damn well he was gonna smoke Cowboy.

Lost $2100 when he knocked out aldo.

Got a 5k payout on my Diaz/Tate parlay.

Lost $1200 when he smashed Alvarez.

Won $3800 on Mayweather over him.

Knew damn well he was gonna smoke Cowboy.

Show betslip with mayweather bet If I recall correctly may was like -1000 to win 3800 u would to have put down a lot of money unless u bet the round prop? why do people constantly lie who r they trying to impress?

Show betslip with mayweather bet If I recall correctly may was like -1000 to win 3800 u would to have put down a lot of money unless u bet the round prop? why do people constantly lie who r they trying to impress?
Dude right before fight time Mayweather was -320. No one has to lie. That's what I caught him at. Do some research.

Plus I did post it in the MayMac section. I'm not searching for it to impress you. You can find the maymac section and find the post the betslip thread.

I don't understand people. If I think someone is lying I ignore them I don't engage them.

For the record though, I don't save any bet slips I win on. I'm the guy that saves bet slips I lose on. I can pull out my slip when Bektic losing to Elkins ruined a 3 leg parlay with Woodley and Teymur for $500 for $4900.

Dude right before fight time Mayweather was -320. No one has to lie. That's what I caught him at. Do some research.

Plus I did post it in the MayMac section. I'm not searching for it to impress you. You can find the maymac section and find the post the betslip thread.

I don't understand people. If I think someone is lying I ignore them I don't engage them.

For the record though, I don't save any bet slips I win on. I'm the guy that saves bet slips I lose on. I can pull out my slip when Bektic losing to Elkins ruined a 3 leg parlay with Woodley and Teymur for $500 for $4900.

Nope dont care enough to your good man

Back