How much protein do you eat?

Last month i have been on 200 + a day with half of that coming from whey protein shakes..the changes are quite remarkable from body percentage to overall strenght amd looks..
3 or 4 times a week i do my kettlebell routine and 3 or 4 times a chalistenics thingy..pushups pullups dips..so for me 200 plus is working as a charm

Usually I get near 150-200g a day, I weight 126kg. At the moment though I'm on a strict FODMAP diet and usual powders ain't available so I'm supplementing with bone broth at a lower rate. 95% protein though, it's the shit.

Usually I get near 150-200g a day, I weight 126kg. At the moment though I'm on a strict FODMAP diet and usual powders ain't available so I'm supplementing with bone broth at a lower rate. 95% protein though, it's the shit.
Isn't egg protein powder a low FODMAP option?

*I'm a big fan of bone broth too.

Isn't egg protein powder a low FODMAP option?

*I'm a big fan of bone broth too.

Yes! Not sure I've ever seen egg protein powder. I eat enough damn eggs at the moment too!!

Yeah the bone broth is a new thing for me, I've been adding it to coffee etc and I'm already feeling better for it.

Yes! Not sure I've ever seen egg protein powder. I eat enough damn eggs at the moment too!!

Yeah the bone broth is a new thing for me, I've been adding it to coffee etc and I'm already feeling better for it.

I ad powdered bone broth and collagen to my protein smoothies. Knees feel much better after two weeks. I hate my knees, i feel like darth vader some days.

Back