Movies How often do you watch films?

First off thank you for your interest in my thoughts.

But I'm like you, I haven't watch many movies lately. The movies in the past 5-10 years or so haven't been very interesting to me. Maybe the odd movie would catch my interest. However, its few and far between. I should start watching more films, but again I'm like you I have a hard time watching a whole movie in one sitting. Have to split it up into 40 min segments or something. I think I have ADD. I don't even read books anymore and I use to be a voracious reader years back.

I watch a movie every Friday and Saturday late night. Wait until the family is asleep and spend some quality alone time sipping vodka and relaxing.

I watch a movie every Friday and Saturday late night. Wait until the family is asleep and spend some quality alone time sipping vodka and relaxing.

I'm fond of drinking and watching movies. But I dont do it often as much.

I go thru spurts and phases, and these days I like watching movies with the lady, and a large part of the enjoyment for me is trying to find movies she will enjoy that she has not seen and that I would also be pleased by.

There have been times when I would watch a lot of the new movies coming out, and put some thought into trying to interpret and associate them into my own personal framework for fun and artistic development.

I saw they added some new stuff. But like I said I dont watch them.

Yeah, fair enough. I'm both fighting and basketball guy, soccer also so i usually watch these sports every month

First off thank you for your interest in my thoughts.

But I'm like you, I haven't watch many movies lately. The movies in the past 5-10 years or so haven't been very interesting to me. Maybe the odd movie would catch my interest. However, its few and far between. I should start watching more films, but again I'm like you I have a hard time watching a whole movie in one sitting. Have to split it up into 40 min segments or something. I think I have ADD. I don't even read books anymore and I use to be a voracious reader years back.

I mostly take breaks with hobbies so it's probably something that will return some day, you have adhd? If you're 30 wouldn’t you have knew that before?

I like some books, but always has been a comic guy since years

I'm not certain, as I haven't been keeping statistical tabulations. Perhaps two a day on average. Sometimes while reading books.

Nowadays maybe once or twice a week. Not as often as I’d like. Which sucks because I do have HBOMax, DisneyPlus, and Netflix... but it’s mostly for family and friends (freeloaders).

Between work, working out, play, and my hustle, I don’t have too much time to just watch movies :(

While watching boxing & MMA ( & watching Buffalo Bills games during the NFL season ) is my favorite pastime, watching movies is a very close second. So, I watch a lot of movies. Some nights I'll watch as many as three or four depending on their running times. I'm a big movie collector as well so I've always got a plethora of new Blu-rays & 4K UHD discs to catch up on. But I also do quite a bit of streaming as well. from Amazon Prime, Netflix, HBOMax & Shudder.

Yeah, fair enough. I'm both fighting and basketball guy, soccer also so i usually watch these sports every month

I mostly take breaks with hobbies so it's probably something that will return some day, you have adhd? If you're 30 wouldn’t you have knew that before?

I like some books, but always has been a comic guy since years

Strange thing is I think I developed it later my life. lol Because my attention span is not as good.

Nearly a movie every night, that’s been the case for the last year or so.

2-3 times per week. Not always full length films, some hour long documentaries, some classics like Bronson, Lee Marvin films too.

Havent been to a theater in a few years, last time was in early 2018, it was a korean horror flick with subtitles. I'll probably start going again while smuggling a mickey.

I don't regularly watch Netflix, only occasionally. Whenever I muster enough time of the day for it. A lot of shit on netflix have long boring plots.

It really depends on my mood and if the movie peaks my curiosity. I used to go to the dollar theater once a month or so when I was in college, but now that I have kids I’m lucky if I get to one every six months.

Very rarely do I watch movies nowadays. At a guess I'd say one a month if that.

I think I only do this now because it is something to do with the SO. And almost always it is some old film

During the Olympics I have taken a break from Film and TV. I do think TV has taken over the mantle for quality viewing the last few years. The Movies were dominated by Marvel or SJW stuff, while streaming services have been putting out incredible TV....with instant gratification, binge worthy.
Also in the summer I tend to watch way less, but in the winter I will watch a few films a week and really look forward to it. When in doubt Ill put on Amazon and watch classics. Sherlock Holmes, Vincent Price, Casablanca types, Hitchock, Noir, campy horror.

Back