Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
Just admit that you have nothing to offer. Your post to like count shows as much.

Just admit you got triggered.

I lost all my likes in the great purge and I still have way more than you'll ever get.

<Dany07>

I think the simplest measures will revolve around freedom of movement.

Countries and possibly state's will be hard pressed to punish citizens for not getting it, but wouldn't be difficult to refuse entry to the unvaccinated.

It's my base case for countries but states would be more difficult but more powerful.

Sheep run in fear towards a synthetic non-self mRNA injection, falsely believing it will protect them from sickness. They were wrong, and instead have subjected themselves to the experiment, and side effects of neurological damage, convulsions, paralysis, sudden death, myocarditis and long term heart issues.

The UN vaxxed are equally in the great experiment of how we cope with COVID long term.

They provide a comparison point vaccines. Covid is equally an unknown quantity.

Hmm, that's interesting. News sources that posted after this was first reported in March said that "He's fully vaccinated" which may simply mean that he got a second shot after March 6th or whatever.

He could have gotten his company's shot in December of 2020. He doesn't get it in January, February, or part of March. When the vaccine was first available last December he said - "I'm 59 years old, in good health, I'm not working on the frontline, so my type it is not recommended to get vaccination now,"

A moderately healthy 60 year old (closer to 60 than 50 by far) who is the CEO of Pfizer didn't feel compelled to get the shot and hadn't even gotten his second does in the beginning of March?

That's an interesting take by a Big Pharma CEO on COVID and the need for vaccination.

I think it should be left to the choice of the individual.

If you believe in freedom and limited government oversight, as I do, you must also allow for people to have the freedom to make stupid decisions, like not getting the vaccine.

I see the vaccine more as a personal good. I got vaccinated for myself, not for some "greater good".

The facts are out there - 96% of recent hospitalizations in Florida are unvaccinated. Around 50% are under 55. If people are that scared of needles or can't be bothered to get the vaccine, to me that's their own problem.

I support your right to not get vaccinated just like I support your right to eat yourself to death on junk food or drinking yourself to death. You being stupid and making poor decisions is not my problem.

The future videos of groups of black Americans being denied entry into places occupied by a a bunch of whiteys is gonna be epic.

What will you leftists do......exempt blacks from this vaccination passport bullshit?

My family that was lined up in a firing squad and thrown into a mass grave, in 1941, by actual Nazis disagrees with you.

My family that was lined up in a firing squad and thrown into a mass grave, in 1941, by actual Nazis think you are an absolutely insane psychopath.

We don't use the Nazis as a whataboutism you stupid fuck, it's a lesson not to be repeated. You're defending the side attempting to take away 100% of human rights. I speak for all humanity and for the future generations when I tell you, go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit.

first and last forum post lol

At this point I'd still like to allow states to decide. However I can see why people are getting frustrated as much of the resistance is based on political leanings. I frequently see posters in these boards who mostly claim to be serious right wingers high fiving and liking posts from CTers even though they are repeatedly debunked in embossing fashion. I'm going to be annoyed as fuck if my kids have to wear masks at school because some idiot with a "Trump won" sign in his yard keeps blabbing on about "injecting microchips" or "vaccine sterilization" .

So you want my innocent kids vaccinated so your authoritarian overlords won’t make yours wear a face mask?

Fuck off, commie.

Come on man... this is fake news that is not only old (from March), but easily verifiable. Whatever place or person sent you to that fake news is fooling you into believing a greater false narrative, so probably would be smart not to trust them anymore to avoid being repeatedly fooled again.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:10025190134
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-bourla-received-covid-19-vaccine/7028843002/

This tweet is from March:

With Covid cases once again on the rise and mutations constantly evolving, is it time to shun those unwilling to participate in herd immunity? Their selfish behavior has gone on long enough! It's time for businesses and employers to do the right thing and mandate vaccines or shun those who are too selfish and or stupid.

Back