Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
Being fat can lead to heart disease. Heart disease can a stroke. Someone driving a bus can have a stroke and cause the deaths and/or major injury to a lot of people at once. Pretty big impact.

Not getting enough sleep can lead to an addiction of uppers. Being addicted to uppers can cause impaired decision making and/or driving. A cross country truck driver addicted to uppers can lead to a pretty major crash that could have direct, massive and immediate damage.
<LikeReally5>

Your examples are not on the same level as the fast and massive effect a contagious virus can have. It's not an honest comparison.
You can't catch fat. A thousand fat people aren't all going to get a stroke at the same time, need to be admitted to the hospital, and drain a hospital's resources to the point that other patients can't be seen/treated.

So you want my innocent kids vaccinated so your authoritarian overlords won’t make yours wear a face mask?

Fuck off, commie.
I never said I wanted to force you to do anything. I said the states should decide. If you live in a state that would do that it's not my fault.

That is a myth 90 percent of people over 65 are vaxxed, nothing to do with political leanings. The vax was first issued and delivered under the Trumpster. It is about those that question, research and verify vs. Headline readers and followers.
I might have used some stereotypes but you cant say that there isnt a "my choice" movement and that its made up if people on the right. There are other vaccine hesitant groups like young people and minorities but the right wingers are the most vocal and often high fiving straight up CTers.
Anyways here's sonething for your research
https://theweek.com/coronavirus/100...inated-people-are-less-likely-to-spread-covid

I might have used some stereotypes but you cant say that there isnt a "my choice" movement and that its made up if people on the right. There are other vaccine hesitant groups like young people and minorities but the right wingers are the most vocal and often high fiving straight up CTers.
Anyways here's sonething for your research
https://theweek.com/coronavirus/100...inated-people-are-less-likely-to-spread-covid

You only believe this bullshit because the media serves you it.

I live in a conservative city and everyone is vaxxed. Yet, you can travel 30 min to an extremely liberal city(mostly minority) and they are having trouble getting people to accept the jab

Seriously, stop believing bullshit media narratives

I never said I wanted to force you to do anything. I said the states should decide. If you live in a state that would do that it's not my fault.
Luckily I live in the great state of Arizona so there’s no chance of that.

In fact, we are actively passing laws left and right to combat any poitential overreaching measures mandated by our elected officials In the federal government.

This country is fucked beyond repair. The divide is growing bigger everyday and I won't be surprised if something grows bigger out of this.

No you don’t. Bullions of shots have been given out and no one is dying from them.

Summary-July-31.jpg

98-99 % of deaths from COVID in America occur in unvaccinated people. This is Darwinism at work.

98-99 % of deaths from COVID in America occur in unvaccinated people. This is Darwinism at work.
I agree but in UK most covid deaths are of vaccinated and in the fullness of time we will see many more injured so, yes, there is a Darwinian element but you are misreading it badly.

<LikeReally5>

Your examples are not on the same level as the fast and massive effect a contagious virus can have. It's not an honest comparison.
You can't catch fat. A thousand fat people aren't all going to get a stroke at the same time, need to be admitted to the hospital, and drain a hospital's resources to the point that other patients can't be seen/treated.

<LikeReally5> Indeed . . . please read what I posted again. It was about massive concurrent strokes.

Back