Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
<LikeReally5> Indeed . . . please read what I posted again. It was about massive concurrent strokes.
I read it. It's a dumb comparison.
There's nothing really like a virus.
You're trying to compare some Final Destination situation to something real and present. Contagious viruses spread.
They have a certain and calculable impact that harm a lot of people simultaneously.

Is that a serious question? Are you saying you can't think of a single circumstance where being fat can cause a death or deaths?

Can being fat kill another person.

I think everyone should be treated for any health problem they have.

Is that a serious question? Are you saying you can't think of a single circumstance where being fat can cause a death or deaths?

Being fat isn’t contagious like spreading a virus to other people. You guys really are Fn wacked out.

Wouldn't Darwinism reward allowing the virus to cull the weak and unhealthy?

It IS culling the unfit, aka those stupid enough to not take a miracle vaccine that guarantees they will not die from Covid.

Summary-July-31.jpg

He will ignore this.

He does not care about the virus or deaths. He's a piece of shit that only thinks of politics

It IS culling the unfit, aka those stupid enough to not take a miracle vaccine that guarantees they will not die from Covid.

The most vaccine hesistant group are Ph.Ds. Its stupid to invoke Darwinism in this conversation, since every sign point to modern industrial society and modern medicine leading rapidly to a decline in natural human health. We've only had it for a bit over 100 years, and already there is a drastic proliferation of genetic diseases. Its not hard to see at all that in only a couple hundred more years, it will probably be virtually impossible for humans to survive at all without cocktails of pharmaceuticals and surgeries and other treatments because the availability of treatments ruined our natural fitness.

The only people dying are the unvaccinated. This isn’t controversial news.
The only people dying are the fat and old, and there aren't even that many of them dying. Deaths are lower now than they've been almost the whole pandemic. Who gives a shit like 1 or 2% more fatassess and 90 year old grandmas die this year? I'm certainly not willing to sacrifice my freedoms so some lardass can shovel more cheeseburgers down his throat

I read it. It's a dumb comparison.
There's nothing really like a virus.
You're trying to compare some Final Destination situation to something real and present. Contagious viruses spread.
They have a certain and calculable impact that harm a lot of people simultaneously.

Sigh . . . if you don't get it that's fine . . .

Sigh . . . if you don't get it that's fine . . .

Being fat can lead to heart disease. Heart disease can a stroke. Someone driving a bus can have a stroke and cause the deaths and/or major injury to a lot of people at once. Pretty big impact.

Not getting enough sleep can lead to an addiction of uppers. Being addicted to uppers can cause impaired decision making and/or driving. A cross country truck driver addicted to uppers can lead to a pretty major crash that could have direct, massive and immediate damage.
Honest question, What am I not getting here?

A nation of fat people can have a big impact on everyone's health in a range of ways. That other things are bad and have consequences to people's health is obviously true.
I'm not disagreeing with that.

The difference between a fatdemic and a pandemic is not only the size of the impact, but the way and speed in which it spreads. Being fat is a chronic issue. It's a slow death that is going to have negative effects over long periods of time. Mostly to yourself, but it has side effects for oothers.
A virus spreads quickly, has an immediate effect, and shuts everything down in real time....as we have all seen for the past 1+ year.
These are very different things.

Honest question, What am I not getting here?

Based on what you posted below you are actually kinda getting it.

A nation of fat people can have a big impact on everyone's health in a range of ways. That other things are bad and have consequences to people's health is obviously true.
I'm not disagreeing with that.

The difference between a fatdemic and a pandemic is not only the size of the impact, but the way and speed in which it spreads. Being fat is a chronic issue. It's a slow death that is going to have negative effects over long periods of time. Mostly to yourself, but it has side effects for oothers.

Obesity was just one of the many health issues that kill a ton of people.

A virus spreads quickly, has an immediate effect, and shuts everything down in real time....as we have all seen for the past 1+ year.
These are very different things.

The feds shut things down . . . different maybe, but not THAT different . . . many people still die from them.

I'm not arguing that COVID isn't a public health concern. I'm simply saying that we have many other health issues that folks need to be concerned about.

Based on what you posted below you are actually kinda getting it.

Obesity was just one of the many health issues that kill a ton of people.

The feds shut things down . . . different maybe, but not THAT different . . . many people still die from them.

I'm not arguing that COVID isn't a public health concern. I'm simply saying that we have many other health issues that folks need to be concerned about.

But this isn't a question of which one kills more. That you can die by a variety of things is obvious. I'm not debating that.

The very key and important difference here is the range and speed at which a virus can do damage.
You can't compare the speed in which a virus works to all of these other things. The speed is what makes it dangerous.
Timing is of the essence when dealing with viruses, which is why epidemiologists were originally stressing lockdowns and quarantines. Once you have an outbreak, it has a potential to spread like wildfire in an uncontrollable manner.

Wouldn't Darwinism reward allowing the virus to cull the weak and unhealthy?
The same people invoking Darwin are saying we need to “stop the variants” aka do something literally impossible from an evolutionary perspective... not the brightest bunch.

Back