Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
Build and send them to a ‘Savage Reservation’ of course!

{<hhh]

Last edited:
Wishing harm on other citizens and concentration camps.

<mma4>

Lol, smh.

tenor.gif

The thought of a government mandated vaccine in 2020 would have been fought tooth and nail by many in Washington who are currently some of the biggest shills for Big Pharma in 2021

good thing this guy is out of the way <TheDonald>

Please add poll option for ‘Savage Reservation’.

I want the same government that told us unequivocally China had nothing to do with this virus within hours of the outbreak what we must inject into our bodies.

I wonder why China and the media thanked Fauci in private emails…

re-education camps!

sorry. had to say it.

Reactions: J_C
I don't wish them the best because I hate stupid people and one of my greatest wishes is that stupidity hurt. I've felt this way before covid and will likely still have the same wish after it as well.
You feel that confident that the vaccines are safe that you wish ill on those questioning it? You know.. the same vaccines that the companies who enriched themselves off it have complete immunity from future issues.

At this point I'd still like to allow states to decide. However I can see why people are getting frustrated as much of the resistance is based on political leanings. I frequently see posters in these boards who mostly claim to be serious right wingers high fiving and liking posts from CTers even though they are repeatedly debunked in embarrassing fashion. I'm going to be annoyed as fuck if my kids have to wear masks at school because some idiot with a "Trump won" sign in his yard keeps blabbing on about "injecting microchips" or "vaccine sterilization" .

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I think anti Vax people are retarded as fuck and I wish them nothing but the worst

But I don't like the fed Government mandating vaccines very much I also must admit.
Do you also hate gay men for spreading like 85% of the syphilis cases and nearly every case of AIDS, or do you only hate and wish harm to people the news told you it's fashionable to hate?

At this point I'd still like to allow states to decide. However I can see why people are getting frustrated as much of the resistance is based on political leanings. I frequently see posters in these boards who mostly claim to be serious right wingers high fiving and liking posts from CTers even though they are repeatedly debunked in embossing fashion. I'm going to be annoyed as fuck if my kids have to wear masks at school because some idiot with a "Trump won" sign in his yard keeps blabbing on about "injecting microchips" or "vaccine sterilization" .
Why do vaccine zealots keep trying to make this about racist Drumpf supporters, when the MAJORITY of vaccine hesitant folks are black and other minorities??

Do you also hate gay men for spreading like 85% of the syphilis cases and nearly every case of AIDS, or do you only hate and wish harm to people the news told you it's fashionable to hate?
Drop the fucking mic while this kid runs for cover

Would have voted kill them all but punishable by law is a decent compromise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back