How the F is Northcutt making atomweight?

170 lbs is a massive cut for him? Might as well cut four limbs TS three seems too tentative
how the hell would someone compete with no limbs? Ive seen kids wrestle with no legs and DOMINATE I figured a arm missing would give him even more of an advantage but no limbs at all seems a little too much on the freakshow side for me.

Lol good job on poorly reading the title and overreacting.

Cant wait for Sage vs Angela Lee 105 womens title fight.

idk but those dashes look like a great place for one! OoOoOoHHH!!!!!! (or at least a semicolon but who the hells knows what those do anyways)

Yeah, i like using dashes before an informal interruptive; like asking a question

This is Sherdog. 99% of the losers like TS don't read past the first sentence.
This is sherdog where 99.9 percent of the posters have no idea when they are being ......actually I dont want to tell you what is happening to you, but i'll have you know I didn't read the first sentence either.

how the hell would someone compete with no limbs? Ive seen kids wrestle with no legs and DOMINATE I figured a arm missing would give him even more of an advantage but no limbs at all seems a little too much on the freakshow side for me.
Justin G fought a no limbed man. Watch it on YouTube disgusting fight and hard to respect Justin after that

Justin G fought a no limbed man. Watch it on YouTube disgusting fight and hard to respect Justin after that
Nick was only missing half an arm...to be honest there were times I thought that he had an unfair advantage from that arm lol like his rnc, there's no hand to pull off the back of your head! And his gnp elbows were pretty brutal too because that elbow without the rest of the arm wraps around the guard on the ground. I actually really liked nick nuwell (sp?)

Back