How times have changed.

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Nikki Cross has become WWE Champion...it's the equivalent of Rosey known as S.H.I.T.(Superhero in Training)..with the same gimmick...holding the title.

I honestly don't get the whole angle. I don't hate it. I just don't get it. I don't get why charlotte served as a transitional champion for nikki.

Maybe someone in corporate wanted to make a character for kids or something. This is their way of playing corporate politics. By getting a superhero character to do it. Since Hurricane and Molly's superhero characters were hits.

ahhh ... i haven't heard the name SHIT in a long time ...

200w.gif

I honestly don't get the whole angle. I don't hate it. I just don't get it. I don't get why charlotte served as a transitional champion for nikki.

Maybe someone in corporate wanted to make a character for kids or something. This is their way of playing corporate politics. By getting a superhero character to do it. Since Hurricane and Molly's superhero characters were hits.
Corporate politics
<Oku02>
You guys overanalyze this shit

Charlotte can break her dads record if she doesn't drop the title on a regular basis.

It's a gimmick meant to connect to kids. Little girls specifically.

Charlotte can break her dads record if she doesn't drop the title on a regular basis.
and now they've supposedly removed her NXT reigns from the count, so they gotta fit a few more in to keep milking that point.

and now they've supposedly removed her NXT reigns from the count, so they gotta fit a few more in to keep milking that point.

It took her dad 9 years to win his first world title. Even with the NXT ones getting redacted Charlotte has 11 in only 8 years.

<{hughesimpress}>

You’re not alone TS. I don’t get it remotely. I like Marvel movies and comic books. But i don’t get this character. Perhaps the children like it?

Regardless, very happy she lost Saturday. Some people hate on Charlotte, but she’s the most capable. Best in ring, on a mic, got a look. Nikki got the ass though.

You’re not alone TS. I don’t get it remotely. I like Marvel movies and comic books. But i don’t get this character. Perhaps the children like it?

Regardless, very happy she lost Saturday. Some people hate on Charlotte, but she’s the most capable. Best in ring, on a mic, got a look. Nikki got the ass though.

I liked psycho Niki...

I'm glad Nikki was a transitional champ between Charlotte and Charlotte.

It all started with the 5 o’clock free crack giveaway………..

I stand by what i said though. On Raw, who is better? Rhea is good. I was okay with her as champ. I get Charlotte is annoying, dropping the title then getting it back over and over. But, she can cut a promo and she has moves. It’s in her blood. I’m ok with other people getting a chance, but they need to be better than her or at least close. IMO, Nikki was neither.

It all started with the 5 o’clock free crack giveaway………..

I stand by what i said though. On Raw, who is better? Rhea is good. I was okay with her as champ. I get Charlotte is annoying, dropping the title then getting it back over and over. But, she can cut a promo and she has moves. It’s in her blood. I’m ok with other people getting a chance, but they need to be better than her or at least close. IMO, Nikki was neither.

Charlotte has Triple H promo syndrome...take 15 minutes to say what should take 3. She just drones on and on and on...it's fucking awful. As for her work...at one time she was undeniably one of the 3 best women in the company in the ring. That's not longer the case though. It seems like she's let her hype and success go to her head. She seems to legit feel every bit as entitled as her character does...much like her dad she's let the gimmick become real life...that must be what's in her blood. She's gotten sloppy and lazy in her matches, and at times even reckless. Anyone who can't see the change isn't paying attention.

As far as anyone being better than Charlotte in the ring...Asuka is the obvious example. When it comes to working a match, no woman in the company can touch her and Bayley is the only one who comes close at this point. They've gone out of their way at this point to make sure we all know Charlotte is the one person who will always stand above her though...so I don't think anyone wants to see that feud again. Rhea is a weird one. She's really good if you book her in certain types of matches...but weak as hell in all others. She's not a throw her in there with anyone, any match kind of performer...and much like Asuka they've made sure to cut her legs out from under her when it comes to Charlotte. They hammered home the point that Rhea is beneath her and we should never get invested in her taking the top spot. Other than that...they've made every other woman on Raw look like an after thought...so we're stuck with Charlotte droning on and on in promos and squashing anyone who shows potential. I guess we're going to get Bliss next...whoop dee fucking doo!

Now as for whether Nikki deserved the spot or not...that a separate argument. I don't think she did either. Sanity Nikki was a fun character with potential, but that ship sailed a long time ago, and Nikki seemed to regress in the ring tremendously when she was paired with Bliss. At this point the only saving grace she has is that her ass is fantastic.

Back