How to increase punching power??

It's not a matter of having to, it's just why the pulling hand is an effective teaching tool - boxers don't tend to do it, but can still be useful!
Odd that nobody else is using that effective tool tho... you don't use it in MT, do you?

Odd that nobody else is using that effective tool tho... you don't use it in MT, do you?
I personally tell people to pull like a lawnmower as an exercise to get them turning their upper body, but that's a me thing

Personally the most physically grueling thing we did for training was get in a wheel chair and wheel yourself around a rugby or football pitch where the grass is a little thicker than on the field itself. 5 laps of that every 2 days and you'll have arms like Arnie

Personally the most physically grueling thing we did for training was get in a wheel chair and wheel yourself around a rugby or football pitch where the grass is a little thicker than on the field itself. 5 laps of that every 2 days and you'll have arms like Arnie
<{fry}>

As a former disabled athlete, I can confirm that to move a wheelchair through grass, you have to be a strong mother fucker
I believe that. What I don't believe is that healthy people use wheelchairs as training tools. Those fuckers are expensive.

I believe that. What I don't believe is that healthy people use wheelchairs as training tools. Those fuckers are expensive.
You just tip the person using it out.

But seriously, we had a cheap shitty one that cost $50 from a 2nd hand shop.

You just tip the person using it out.

But seriously, we had a cheap shitty one that cost $50 from a 2nd hand shop.
A second hand shop should be selling prosthetics instead of wheelchairs. ;)

W5lyoq6xY1DCOC9mABzPMDpT8AAtDgOKnHddOk8hO6qbWc740P-MqRPS6iJVLtHVkQXJ_DV7UeC7Jburur8Kps4eHJnvDy5YRe3mghS_EKnnhiAsnOZtgR9vkXlI8xkCGWFK

Back