How to make my left hand feel exactly like my right?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to make my left hand as dextrous as my right one. It's driving me crazy.

I don't think regular exercise can do it! Yes you can make your bicep the same size but your hand still wont feel as coordinated.... and your left forearm has the kind of soft feeling compared to the right which is hard as a rock.

I think you need to do EVERYTHING with the left hand. I'm talking about all that little stuff like brushing teeth, writing, etc etc... you need to do it all with your left! I think writing is/was the big one. We used to write all day with our dominate hands in school. That makes the hand subtly way stronger. Writing is huge.

You almost need to pretend like you don't have a dominate hand - your thoughts?

I'm trying to make my left hand as dextrous as my right one. It's driving me crazy.

I don't think regular exercise can do it! Yes you can make your bicep the same size but your hand still wont feel as coordinated.... and your left forearm has the kind of soft feeling compared to the right which is hard as a rock.

I think you need to do EVERYTHING with the left hand. I'm talking about all that little stuff like brushing teeth, writing, etc etc... you need to do it all with your left! I think writing is/was the big one. We used to write all day with our dominate hands in school. That makes the hand subtly way stronger. Writing is huge.

You almost need to pretend like you don't have a dominate hand - your thoughts?

Martial arts helps, like boxing for example, practice all the stances. After a while you will be come perfectly ambidextrous.

I think you just want to be able to switch hands cuz you jerk off so much your arm gets tired.

Dude get serious. This a serious thread. I'm looking for people that have gone down the same route of training.

I almost think I have some kind of nerve impingement in my left arm. It just has an almost numb feeling compared to my right. Its not exactly numb though.. just like less in control feeling.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I had a useless right hand for a couple months. Left got way more coordination as I had to use it for everything... as stupid as it sounds.. wiping my ass left handed was one of the more annoying skills to develop

"The stranger" eh?
a714fad4-9c37-49b0-8b4f-d9575dfd2eec_text.gif

I used to be a lefty when i was a little boy, but once i started writing with my left hand they ripped the pen away and put it in my right hand. Same with my toys. Now i'm right handed with approximately 85 % of things. If you want to become ambidextrous you'll just need to do everything with both hands for a couple of years.

Interestingly, i apply gi strangleholds right handed and naked strangleholds left handed.

Break your right hand.

I thank you for your praise in advance.

I used to be a lefty when i was a little boy, but once i started writing with my left hand they ripped the pen away and put it in my right hand. Same with my toys. Now i'm right handed with approximately 85 % of things. If you want to become ambidextrous you'll just need to do everything with both hands for a couple of years.

Interestingly, i apply gi strangleholds right handed and naked strangleholds left handed.

Not so, ambidexterity is a rare condition where you can use either hand as capably as the other without training, you're talking about training skills with both hands.

Not so, ambidexterity is a rare condition where you can use either hand as capably as the other without training, you're talking about training skills with both hands.
Where do you have the "without training" part from? According to oxford dictionary, ambidextrous means "Able to use the right and left hands equally well." without a mention of the origin of the ability.

Where do you have the "without training" part from? According to oxford dictionary, ambidextrous means "Able to use the right and left hands equally well." without a mention of the origin of the ability.

Common parlance has devalued the term, most people who think they may be ambidextrous are actually ambisinstral. Both originate from the brain hemispheres being a mirror image of each other to a greater or lesser degree. True ambidexterity is having strong hand capability with both hands, less than one percent of the population has it and it correlates with schizophrenia, ADHD etc.

I was referring to to the physical training and exercise that the vast majority ensure to reach parity with the off hand.

Common parlance has devalued the term, most people who think they may be ambidextrous are actually ambisinstral. Both originate from the brain hemispheres being a mirror image of each other to a greater or lesser degree. True ambidexterity is having strong hand capability with both hands, less than one percent of the population has it and it correlates with schizophrenia, ADHD etc.

I was referring to to the physical training and exercise that the vast majority ensure to reach parity with the off hand.
It really annoys me when dictionaries give imprecise garbage definitions for words. Doesn't really make learning english easier for me.

How is it called when you're naturally left handed but you lose most of your capability with your left hand after being reeducated as a child? Does there exist a term for it?

Back