How to make my left hand feel exactly like my right?

It really annoys me when dictionaries give imprecise garbage definitions for words. Doesn't really make learning english easier for me.

How is it called when you're naturally left handed but you lose most of your capability with your left hand after being reeducated as a child? Does there exist a term for it?

I believe that's ambisinstra, sinistra being the Latin for left and the origin of sinister.

Language is a tricky thing and trips me up all the time living between technical language and common parlance.

I'm trying to make my left hand as dextrous as my right one. It's driving me crazy.

I don't think regular exercise can do it! Yes you can make your bicep the same size but your hand still wont feel as coordinated.... and your left forearm has the kind of soft feeling compared to the right which is hard as a rock.

I think you need to do EVERYTHING with the left hand. I'm talking about all that little stuff like brushing teeth, writing, etc etc... you need to do it all with your left! I think writing is/was the big one. We used to write all day with our dominate hands in school. That makes the hand subtly way stronger. Writing is huge.

You almost need to pretend like you don't have a dominate hand - your thoughts?

Human brains are wired for a dominant side of the brain. Supposedly the left hemisphere of the brain controls the muscles on the right side of the body and the right hemisphere controls the muscles on the left side. Which hemisphere of the brain is dominant also determines other things you do.

As a right handed mechanic, my left hand and arm is stronger than my right because I held up heavy things with it so I could use my right hand to start bolts to attach them.

I seem to use the mouse equally with either hand.

I seem to use the mouse equally with either hand.
Using the keyboard and playing video games should develop a decent amount of ambidextrous dual-hand development. But if you are attempting to reach “golden brain” or a “hemi-sync” full synchronization of both hemispheres during an activity or for a duration to achieve a gateway experience you need to also raise the frequency of the brain waves as well.

left hand, all grip no finesse

right hand, smootheike butta

I'm trying to make my left hand as dextrous as my right one. It's driving me crazy.

I don't think regular exercise can do it! Yes you can make your bicep the same size but your hand still wont feel as coordinated.... and your left forearm has the kind of soft feeling compared to the right which is hard as a rock.

I think you need to do EVERYTHING with the left hand. I'm talking about all that little stuff like brushing teeth, writing, etc etc... you need to do it all with your left! I think writing is/was the big one. We used to write all day with our dominate hands in school. That makes the hand subtly way stronger. Writing is huge.

You almost need to pretend like you don't have a dominate hand - your thoughts?

I managed to do a lot of left hand "training" over the years after multiple surgeries on my right shoulder. It's the only real option when your right arm is in a sling.

Shaving your face/head and wiping your ass can become really messy very quickly if you don't improve your left arm dexterity.

You want practice? Always use your left arm to control your mouse, it's good for fine motor control... also start wiping your ass with your left hand LOL

It really annoys me when dictionaries give imprecise garbage definitions for words. Doesn't really make learning english easier for me.

How is it called when you're naturally left handed but you lose most of your capability with your left hand after being reeducated as a child? Does there exist a term for it?

I believe it's referred to as: "asshole teachers"

Look in a mirror for fucks' sake.

I managed to do a lot of left hand "training" over the years after multiple surgeries on my right shoulder. It's the only real option when your right arm is in a sling.

Shaving your face/head and wiping your ass can become really messy very quickly if you don't improve your left arm dexterity.

You want practice? Always use your left arm to control your mouse, it's good for fine motor control... also start wiping your ass with your left hand LOL

I tried doing left hand mouse at my last job and it just wasnt working as I did mostly spreadsheets and it massively slowed me down.

I tried doing left hand mouse at my last job and it just wasnt working as I did mostly spreadsheets and it massively slowed me down.

Yeah, it's called practice. I'm currently lying on the couch and using my left arm to control the mouse but use my right arm at work. How long did you practice for?

Intentionally lop off both hands with a hay sickle.

Back