How to register fighters records and event results

Bashir Ahmad

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am promoting MMA in Pakistan. Just follow my sig to get more info. My question is. How can I register my fight results with sherdog? and how can a fighter have a profile on the website and have his fight record recorded?

Hello there.
Could you please help me?
How can I update the rating of a fighter? I have all videos, event names etc.
What should I do? Please help me, please! He has a profile on this website, but his rating is not up to date.

I am promoting MMA in Pakistan. Just follow my sig to get more info. My question is. How can I register my fight results with sherdog? and how can a fighter have a profile on the website and have his fight record recorded?
I want to fight I really love UFC can I join in your Promotion

how can i send a private message to a user?
Hi, Leon.

Go ahead and tick a user's avatar (account image to left of given post) and select option Start a Conversation. Title your message and fill in the message box with your message, then tick Start just beneath that when you're ready to send.

Hi, Leon.

Go ahead and tick a user's avatar (account image to left of given post) and select option Start a Conversation. Title your message and fill in the message box with your message, then tick Start just beneath that when you're ready to send.
Hi thanks
one more question if you don't mind
could you tell me who should i write about registering tournament fight results or how to change them

Hi thanks
one more question if you don't mind
could you tell me who should i write about registering tournament fight results or how to change them
Sure thing. Send me a PM and we'll sort you out.

Back