How to spot fake BOON Gloves

This whole Bootleg gloves from Thailand is really over blown. Out of all my time in Thailand, I have never seen a pair of fake gloves.

Most welcome mate.
But to be honest if they retail for $100 I would choose another brand... Boon gloves are difinitely not bad and they look rather good... But 100 bucks is a real overkill for them.

i deal with canadians all day since they cross the border and come shop where i work and they say everything is more expensive in canada

i deal with canadians all day since they cross the border and come shop where i work and they say everything is more expensive in canada

It's so much more expensive! A dude from my gym brought a Twins fancy for $120+tax.

The only lower prices stuff is the Everlast gloves you find in franchised stores and I think we all know to stay away from that crap lol

Wouldn't it be wiser to choose Hayabusa or Rival instead of 120 dollars Twins?..

Wouldn't it be wiser to choose Hayabusa or Rival instead of 120 dollars Twins?..

I've only tried the rivals, but I really like there sparing gloves they are really comfy they offer decent wrist support and good protection. The only things I would say are they pretty big gloves and the hand compartment is big, which is fine if you have big hands

I've only tried the rivals, but I really like there sparing gloves they are really comfy they offer decent wrist support and good protection. The only things I would say are they pretty big gloves and the hand compartment is big, which is fine if you have big hands

I have never used Rival, but have Hayabusa. Especially Tokushu gloves offer really decent protection and excellent wrist support. I used to have Twins as well actually.
Since paying 120 bucks I would always prefer Hayabusa Tokushu over Twins.
Boons and Twins are not bad, but they are not bad for 70 dollars, not for 100-120.
From what I have heard Rival are also excellent. So for 120 dollars I would prefer H. Tokushu or Rival gloves anyday. But that's only my opinion of course...
But if ordering from Rival always be very careful not to cut the contents when opening the package:cool:

Last edited:
I have never used Rival, but have Hayabusa. Especially Tokushu gloves offer really decent protection and excellent wrist support. I used to have Twins as well actually.
Since paying 120 bucks I would always prefer Hayabusa Tokushu over Twins.
Boons and Twins are not bad, but they are not bad for 70 dollars, not for 100-120.
From what I have heard Rival are also excellent. So for 120 dollars I would prefer H. Tokushu or Rival gloves anyday. But that's only my opinion of course...
But if ordering from Rival always be very careful not to cut the contents when opening the package:cool:

in canada 120 hayabusas will probably cost close to 200 bucks.

in canada 120 hayabusas will probably cost close to 200 bucks.

Hayabusa company is actually from Canada so I guess it isn't such expensive.
Probably it's better to contact them
http://www.hayabusafight.com/ca-en/info/contact/
and ask to recommend retailers in Canada,

but several can be easily found on ebay.
For exemple seller http://myworld.ebay.com/mma.prostore/
16 oz. Tokushu are for 120 and they are located in the Great Toronto.
But as I said there must be many Hayabusa distributors in Canada with normal fair prices -just contact Hayabusa and ask...

I guess the same is with Rival.

Spending 120 on Twins is imho absurd...

to be fair, spending 120 on any muay thai glove is absurd

I can imagine one's spending 120 on Fairtex BGL7. Well, it's rather much anyway and as for the protection they are not like pillows, but they are still very high quality and really durable. But on Twins or Boons...:confused:

Could anyone tell me if these gloves are real Boon's?
I recently bought them but I noticed that model of the gloves on Boon's website have a black thumb attachment, whereas these have a white attachment.

Attachments

• Ebay Boon 2.jpeg
    Ebay Boon 2.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 8
  • Ebay Boon 1.jpeg
    Ebay Boon 1.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 7
Could anyone tell me if these gloves are real Boon's?
I recently bought them but I noticed that model of the gloves on Boon's website have a black thumb attachment, whereas these have a white attachment.
real

Back