How to Throw Faster Punches - Increase Hand Speed for Boxing

Suddenly Genaro "Chicanito" Hernandez is a bum. So says 3 second video guy in his bedroom on the internet.

Suddenly Genaro "Chicanito" Hernandez is a bum. So says 3 second video guy in his bedroom on the internet.

What difference does ut make if I throw one or 2000 right hands? It's better than anyone in here.

That has zero to do with your idiotic statement.

That said, uh no. Anything you do is a far cry from "better" than anyone in here.

That has zero to do with your idiotic statement.

That Floyd is not a puncher but fast like Sonic? Nope...I respect his style and his abilities, but you ain't gonna convince me that he's a puncher.

Don Turner doesn't think Floyd could survive back in the day precisely because lacked a punch. And Don probably knows more boxing than you and I.. combined. just sayin..

Let you be the judge sensei (black headguard, green t shirt);

No it isn't, but you have bragging rights for hitting a moving target on tape

I haven't seen Sinister's but I doubt his is better than mine either.

A lot of guys on this forum including Centaur kick a lot better than me though.

Lmao I'm going to take the bait here and say my right hand is better than yours

Ha x many.<[analyzed}>

August?

I beg to differ. He's strong & smooth. you're dynamic.

Dynamic > Strong & Smooth. You'd see that but you went to boxing. Too much worship of physical strength.[smull1]

Last edited:

I complimented you and Sinister before on discussing this vid. Time = 0.20-21. Pretty damm good.<Goldie11>

Yet there is the slight telegraph that Spacetime claims wouldn't register in time... as it so works out here. I'll continue watching....<30>

EDIT: Good with your boxing guard too... MMA generally stinks @ same.
EDIT: Right cross, left hook combo @ end looked great too. Time = 0.48.

Last edited:
Nice YT Channel. Ur quite the athlete.

Overall, I'd say that was excellent boxing form exhibited in the sparring video.

It always puzzles me how boxers can throw good punches from that boxing posture which you are in just before-hand. I would call that flawed by my approach; irregardless you had excellent technique all ways around. I think I called it perfect, my earlier reaction, in terms of effect.

IMO, Space is better by TMA theory. Whether he likes that or not. It's apples & oranges for TSF discussion purposes.

This thread has morphed from a how to punch faster, to who or what style can punch faster... or better, along the lines of the MJW vid.

I think the biggest lesson from your boxing vid is how the proper boxing sparring training develops skill. You've got great speed along with other attributes demo'd in the video.

Where you takin' this?<{1-10}>

P.S. Bag work looked good too.

That Floyd is not a puncher but fast like Sonic? Nope...I respect his style and his abilities, but you ain't gonna convince me that he's a puncher.

Don Turner doesn't think Floyd could survive back in the day precisely because lacked a punch. And Don probably knows more boxing than you and I.. combined. just sayin..

1) Don Turner is not talking about what you're saying.

2) Your idiotic statement was about Floyd fighting "bums"...which just shows you wouldn't know what a bum was if you yourself were homeless. In other words, you're a bum, not anyone Floyd fought

1) Don Turner is not talking about what you're saying.

2) Your idiotic statement was about Floyd fighting "bums"...which just shows you wouldn't know what a bum was if you yourself were homeless. In other words, you're a bum, not anyone Floyd fought

He's been mismatched quite a few times. Guys who literally look like they were dragged of the streets and pulled into the ring to fight him

He's been mismatched quite a few times. Guys who literally look like they were dragged of the streets and pulled into the ring to fight him

Verifiable proof you've not actually seen much of the man's career.

P.S. - I'm a Southpaw, and my right hand is still much better than yours. The 12 year-old I train with 3 fights, his right hand is better than yours

Verifiable proof you've not actually seen much of the man's career.

I have seen him drop a hill billy with a jab to the stomach. I can dig it up for you but the dude is so obscure I will have to do some research what fight it was, unless you remember it.

The 12 year-old I train with 3 fights, his right hand is better than yours

Possible. Got a clip of it? There are a few super talented guys that age. I don't discriminate ages

I have seen him drop a hill billy with a jab to the stomach. I can dig it up for you but the dude is so obscure I will have to do some research what fight it was, unless you remember it.

Possible. Got a clip of it? There are a few super talented guys that age. I don't discriminate ages
He doesn't need to be super talented.
The kid trains and you spend your time in front of your computer.
The only real work your right hand gets is writing shit posts in sherdog.

He doesn't need to be super talented.
The kid trains and you spend your time in front of your computer.

I've seen PLENTY of guys who train who can't throw a punch worth a shit, including pros. Training is no validation at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back