How to Throw Faster Punches - Increase Hand Speed for Boxing

We've all heard how spacetime is a clinical puncher but I'm more interested in his evasive skills, bring on the footage bro.

I sparred a steroid head with 15+ kg on me for 4 years. No technique, all telegraphed haymakers. Never lay'd his glove on me once... saw everything he did a mile away and never stood still.

We've all heard how spacetime is a clinical puncher but I'm more interested in his evasive skills, bring on the footage bro.

Yeah that was a few years ago but I'm only 30 so I hopefully have something left in the tank

What difference does ut make if I throw one or 2000 right hands? It's better than anyone in here.

It would take me about 10 minutes to teach my 5 year old daughter to throw better punches than you.

You guys are giving me way too much credit if you don't think I have any training and can still punch like that.

He doesn't need to be super talented.
The kid trains and you spend your time in front of your computer.
The only real work your right hand gets is writing shit posts in sherdog.
lol

i enjoy spacetime a t times but i dont get why guys like him just wana ask qs about certain martial arts and not train them? theirs so many good bjj/mma gyms to check out today so i find it weird that he doesnt just go there and all cities have a boxing club generally

lol

i enjoy spacetime a t times but i dont get why guys like him just wana ask qs about certain martial arts and not train them? theirs so many good bjj/mma gyms to check out today so i find it weird that he doesnt just go there and all cities have a boxing club generally

They are the ones insisting that I'm a natural born talent with no training.

I have seen him drop a hill billy with a jab to the stomach. I can dig it up for you but the dude is so obscure I will have to do some research what fight it was, unless you remember it.

Possible. Got a clip of it? There are a few super talented guys that age. I don't discriminate ages

You want videos of 12 year olds......

I've seen PLENTY of guys who train who can't throw a punch worth a shit, including pros. Training is no validation at all.

Then give us the names of the 'pros' and what organisation they fight in........

Back