How to turn $100 into $23,000 (ufc 264, 266 & 267)

schz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I did a $100 dollar parlay at UFC 264, Poirier and Tuivasa. I hit on both and $100 became $600.

Here are my next moves.

Ufc 266

Bet Nick Diaz +220, $600 pays $1920

Ufc 267

Parlay, JingLiang +370 & Teixeira +320, $1920 pays $23,000

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

With all the unknowns I simply believe Diaz is a better fighter. He's saying all the right things and theres the Masvidal interview where he basically said Robbie isnt particularly motivated and isnt the same fighter he was 3 years ago. Stockton 209 motherfucker whoot!

JingLiang vs Chimaev

Khamzat is awesome, but at this moment hes not proven. All his wins are against unknown fighters, some of them even lighter weight fighters than him. We know what JingLiang can do, we know Ponzinibio was ranked #4 and on a 7 fight win streak and JingLiang murked him in 1 round. Also Chimaev pulled out of several fights and even considered retirement because of how bad he got Covid.

We have a proven active fighter against a unproven fighter with possible health issues. The line is too large, should not be +370, should be +170.

Teixeira vs Blachowics

This is a journey man fight basically. Neither of these dudes should really be fighting for the belt if the division wasnt arguably the weakest in all of UFC. That said Teixeira just TKOd Thiago Santos, which is Blachowics last loss. Jan got a big win vs Adesanya, but "Im not impressed by his performance". He won with non-technical takedowns against a primarily stand-up fighter. He got the takedowns because hes a lot bigger, 185 to 205 is the biggest weight difference of all the divisions.

Lmao I wouldn't touch that JingLiang bet with a 10,000 foot poll . I think betting Diaz is a smart move though Lawler is washed . Also voting Texeria is a bad move especially using MMA math to justify it . Texeria gets rocked and dropped every fight and I feel like he won't be able to recover when Jan lands and drops him

Last edited:
Lawler was a champion even after Diaz was pretty much pushed out a title picture he talked his way into.

Doesnt really tell us anything about how the fight would go today.

Nick Diaz is a completley unknown commodity at this point with how long he's been out.

Robbie isnt particularly motivated and isnt the same fighter he was 3 years ago.
Since Nick won his last fight, Robbie has won 10 fights. Nick hasn't fought in 6 1/2 years. Why would Robbie not being the fighter he was 3 years ago even matter? He doesn't need to be the fighter he was 3 years ago, this isn't a title fight. No way Nick overcomes this amount of cage rust.

I did a $100 dollar parlay at UFC 264, Poirier and Tuivasa. I hit on both and $100 became $600.

Here are my next moves.

Ufc 266

Bet Nick Diaz +220, $600 pays $1920

Ufc 267

Parlay, JingLiang +370 & Teixeira +320, $1920 pays $23,000

With all the unknowns I simply believe Diaz is a better fighter. He's saying all the right things and theres the Masvidal interview where he basically said Robbie isnt particularly motivated and isnt the same fighter he was 3 years ago. Stockton 209 motherfucker whoot!

JingLiang vs Chimaev

Khamzat is awesome, but at this moment hes not proven. All his wins are against unknown fighters, some of them even lighter weight fighters than him. We know what JingLiang can do, we know Ponzinibio was ranked #4 and on a 7 fight win streak and JingLiang murked him in 1 round. Also Chimaev pulled out of several fights and even considered retirement because of how bad he got Covid.

We have a proven active fighter against a unproven fighter with possible health issues. The line is too large, should not be +370, should be +170.

Teixeira vs Blachowics

This is a journey man fight basically. Neither of these dudes should really be fighting for the belt if the division wasnt arguably the weakest in all of UFC. That said Teixeira just TKOd Thiago Santos, which is Blachowics last loss. Jan got a big win vs Adesanya, but "Im not impressed by his performance". He won with non-technical takedowns against a primarily stand-up fighter. He got the takedowns because hes a lot bigger, 185 to 205 is the biggest weight difference of all the divisions.
How to turn $100 into $23,000
200w.gif

Where on earth is OP getting his odds?

Diaz is not +220. He's even.

Teixeira is nowhere close to +320. He's closer to +200.

Jingliang is nowhere close to +370. At most +300.

Conclusion: OP is full of shit.

Where on earth is OP getting his odds?

Diaz is not +220. He's even.

Teixeira is nowhere close to +320.
I placed the Diaz bet about a week ago on BWIN at +220, right now on BWIN hes +200.
Teixeira right now on BWIN is +320

Not full of shit, I dont know where youre getting your shitty odds but you should at least check odds shark to find the best value.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 10.48.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 10.48.49 AM.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
I placed the Diaz bet about a week ago on BWIN at +220, right now on BWIN hes +200.
Teixeira right now on BWIN is +320
Considering Diaz is even odds on every book right now, it suffces to say I don't believe you that he's currently +200 anywhere.

Time to reshuffle your whole parlay lol since you clearly put it together with bunk odds ;)

Back