How to turn $100 into $23,000 (ufc 264, 266 & 267)

OP is questioning his entire life right now lmao.

WeakInfantileIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

I did a $100 dollar parlay at UFC 264, Poirier and Tuivasa. I hit on both and $100 became $600.
Parlay, JingLiang +370 & Teixeira +320, $1920 pays $23,000
Slip
Not gonna take your word on a 10 to 1 $2000 bet, especially since your word seems less than credible at the moment.
As a gambling degenerate myself, any decent gambler knows that you generally scale your bets lower with outside odds like that. Every expert suggests each bet only account for a percent or two of your bankroll, and I highly doubt you have a $200,000 gambling bankroll.

Edit: nevermind, that was predicated on you winning other bets first to build on your ONE successful bet. My first bet was $100 on Werdum to beat Cain by sub. I won more money on mine then you did on yours. By your logic, 6 years later I should now be a billionaire!

Last edited:
I did a $100 dollar parlay at UFC 264, Poirier and Tuivasa. I hit on both and $100 became $600.

Here are my next moves.

Ufc 266

Bet Nick Diaz +220, $600 pays $1920

Ufc 267

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

With all the unknowns I simply believe Diaz is a better fighter. He's saying all the right things and theres the Masvidal interview where he basically said Robbie isnt particularly motivated and isnt the same fighter he was 3 years ago. Stockton 209 motherfucker whoot!

JingLiang vs Chimaev

Khamzat is awesome, but at this moment hes not proven. All his wins are against unknown fighters, some of them even lighter weight fighters than him. We know what JingLiang can do, we know Ponzinibio was ranked #4 and on a 7 fight win streak and JingLiang murked him in 1 round. Also Chimaev pulled out of several fights and even considered retirement because of how bad he got Covid.

We have a proven active fighter against a unproven fighter with possible health issues. The line is too large, should not be +370, should be +170.

Teixeira vs Blachowics

This is a journey man fight basically. Neither of these dudes should really be fighting for the belt if the division wasnt arguably the weakest in all of UFC. That said Teixeira just TKOd Thiago Santos, which is Blachowics last loss. Jan got a big win vs Adesanya, but "Im not impressed by his performance". He won with non-technical takedowns against a primarily stand-up fighter. He got the takedowns because hes a lot bigger, 185 to 205 is the biggest weight difference of all the divisions.

Buy a little hand gun and rob a small bank?

Slip
Not gonna take your word on a 10 to 1 $2000 bet, especially since your word seems less than credible at the moment.
As a gambling degenerate myself, any decent gambler knows that you generally scale your bets lower with outside odds like that. Every expert suggests each bet only account for a percent or two of your bankroll, and I highly doubt you have a $200,000 gambling bankroll.

Edit: nevermind, that was predicated on you winning other bets first to build on your ONE successful bet. My first bet was $100 on Werdum to win by sub. I won more money on mine then you did on yours. By your logic, 6 years later I should now be a billionaire!

You gonna leave us hanging here bro?

Are you a billionaire yet or not?

Here are my next moves.

Ufc 266

Bet Nick Diaz +220, $600 pays $1920

Ufc 267

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

With all the unknowns I simply believe Diaz is a better fighter. He's saying all the right things and theres the Masvidal interview where he basically said Robbie isnt particularly motivated and isnt the same fighter he was 3 years ago. Stockton 209 motherfucker whoot!

JingLiang vs Chimaev

Khamzat is awesome, but at this moment hes not proven. All his wins are against unknown fighters, some of them even lighter weight fighters than him. We know what JingLiang can do, we know Ponzinibio was ranked #4 and on a 7 fight win streak and JingLiang murked him in 1 round. Also Chimaev pulled out of several fights and even considered retirement because of how bad he got Covid.

We have a proven active fighter against a unproven fighter with possible health issues. The line is too large, should not be +370, should be +170.

Teixeira vs Blachowics

This is a journey man fight basically. Neither of these dudes should really be fighting for the belt if the division wasnt arguably the weakest in all of UFC. That said Teixeira just TKOd Thiago Santos, which is Blachowics last loss. Jan got a big win vs Adesanya, but "Im not impressed by his performance". He won with non-technical takedowns against a primarily stand-up fighter. He got the takedowns because hes a lot bigger, 185 to 205 is the biggest weight difference of all the divisions.

I think you overlook how good Blachowics is but unsure of Hazmat and Diaz because I can not judge what kind of person will show up.

I'm not a bettor, but I would stay the hell away from any fight involving someone who hasn't fought in 6 years.

I was gonna say where the fuck are you getting them odds
Take your 600 and parlay it on Raiders/Cowboys/Bengals/Cards

What I'm sitting here wondering is how a Poirier/Tuivasa parlay was +600.

Tai was -140 or so, and Dustin was -110 early in the week, and -140 come fight night.

That would pay +250, 100 for 250, at the most.
Maybe a prop bet like Poirier byTKO?

Lol this thread didn’t age well. Lol at betting against khamzat

Back