How Would CM Punk v Tank Davis Go in MMA?

Tank via literal decapitation. First homicide in the octagon. Tragic. No AC would commission, nah, they probably would lmao.

Sloth Guard Submission 1st round.
9fjx6d82pj311.gif

You should've listened to the voice in your head telling you not to make this thread <45> . CM Punk RD 1 sub .

I'd pick literally anyone over cm punk so I'd assume this guy would win even though I have no clue who it is.

No I don't even if I did just posting a picture when someone asks who someone is doesn't explain anything. Not being a dick but more substance would be nice.
Tank Davis is not a unknown boxer, he is probably the biggest American draw right now. Not trying to be a dick, but I would expect a combat sports fan to have a basic knowledge of boxings current affairs.

Tank Davis is not a unknown boxer, he is probably the biggest American draw right now. Not trying to be a dick, but I would expect a combat sports fan to have a basic knowledge of boxings current affairs.
I'm an mma fan not boxing sorry dude. Oh I also looked him up and his highest selling pov is 225k. How in the holiest of hell do you figure he's the biggest American draw right now?

Back