How would Joe Rogan do against the average blue belt?

Joe is a legit black belt and is very athletic for his age.

But he doesn't train BJJ anymore. He has mentioned how he does not roll nor train BJJ many times over the past few years. I don't know when the last time he trained or rolled was, but I have sparred against 1st and 2nd degree black belts who had taken years off. And they sucked. Like, terribly.

Consider how out of shape he is for sparring BJJ cardio (a different form of cardio than swinging kettlebells or jogging with his dog). An average BJJ blue belt who has been training consistently would best Joe at least 7/10 times.

Instructionals, leglocks, more access to seminars, youtube, on and on. Past 5 years have exploded on all of those fronts.

and yes, they were. Did they tap me? Fuck no. Did they present problems that made me play smarter? Yes. Why can’t you accept this?
When is the last time you dropped in at another school?

I would definitely agree with you on the leglock + youtube points. But you said the guys doing leglocks posed the least problems and were "meh". Which is fine you said that's your game.

More so I said that because this is just another example of where the bar is set. This entire thread you have been setting the bar at: World class motherfucking killer blue belt who's clearly a purple sandbagged and also weighs ~170+ lbs at least, probably more than 200 lbs, while ignoring what an average blue belt is.

Now you're talking up white belts lol? I just found it fucking odd is all. I'm not questioning your skill or anything, more so questioning just how obsessed with Joe Rogan you are and how biased/illogical you're being when comparing people.

It's like you're going into a gym and some 21 year old is benching 195lbs for a few reps and you're praising him, but some 50 year old can bench 315 for a few reps and you're saying he fucking sucks lol. Probably a bad analogy but sort of what it is except way more complex.

I would definitely agree with you on the leglock + youtube points. But you said the guys doing leglocks posed the least problems and were "meh". Which is fine you said that's your game.

More so I said that because this is just another example of where the bar is set. This entire thread you have been setting the bar at: World class motherfucking killer blue belt who's clearly a purple sandbagged and also weighs ~170+ lbs at least, probably more than 200 lbs, while ignoring what an average blue belt is.

Now you're talking up white belts lol? I just found it fucking odd is all. I'm not questioning your skill or anything, more so questioning just how obsessed with Joe Rogan you are and how biased/illogical you're being when comparing people.

It's like you're going into a gym and some 21 year old is benching 195lbs for a few reps and you're praising him, but some 50 year old can bench 315 for a few reps and you're saying he fucking sucks lol. Probably a bad analogy but sort of what it is except way more complex.
ummm, fuck no dude lol
That's how you guys have been strawmanning my argument but you can't find one post where I've set that bar. I brought up Steffan Banta as about as good as a HW Bluebelt CAN be but I'm well aware that is not 99.9% of the bluebelts.

leglocks and yt instruction has skyrocketed a lot of lower-belt games. Whether leglocks are an issue for you or not (they're not for me, but I'm very above average at them), you have to stop what you're doing and address them. This is exacerbated in No-Gi too. Saddles, reaps, SLX entries kill a lot of pressure passing (and vice-versa), so even blackbelts have to switch their angles and speed to deal with things. This is what I mean when I ask the difference between a blue and a purple: what is the technical deficiency? I do all the same shit at Blue, i'm just better at it. So at what do you constitute "Better"?

That analogy does suck.
I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like you train much these days.

But he doesn't train BJJ anymore. He has mentioned how he does not roll nor train BJJ many times over the past few years. I don't know when the last time he trained or rolled was, but I have sparred against 1st and 2nd degree black belts who had taken years off. And they sucked. Like, terribly.

Consider how out of shape he is for sparring BJJ cardio (a different form of cardio than swinging kettlebells or jogging with his dog). An average BJJ blue belt who has been training consistently would best Joe at least 7/10 times.
This is how fucked up OP and the people reeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about this topic have made the discussion:
Joe would BEST a bluebelt 9 times out of 10.

The premise was that he would "Struggle" and have to play his A game, just like every vid of Joe when he was younger and rolling with whitebelts/schlubs and he's fucking going ape-shit pressure pass pop-your-neck-off on someone who doesn't know how to defend an arm-triangle.
If that was Joe at purple/brown in his peak years, hate to break it to his fans, bluebelts and purple belts are wayyyyyyyyyy better on average than they were 15 years ago when Joe was training regularly.

I've been accused of "shifting goalposts" by people who can't nail down an actual perspective Joe's BJJ and the current state of BJJ as a whole, so we've gone to "YOU REALLY THINK JOE WOULD STRUGGLE, BRO!?!?! HE WOULD ABSOLUTELY SMASH AND SLAUGHTER" to:
"You really think Joe wouldn't tap a bluebelt? wowwwwwww" Because for some reason we HAVE to admit Joe is a "Legit" blackbelt, who we have never seen roll with a blackbelt or compete.

Why the hell does he still throw spin kicks at head height but doesn't roll?

Why the hell does he still throw spin kicks at head height but doesn't roll?

My guess is that rolling would expose him to getting his ass kicked/injured and that turns him off. He's achieved the coveted status of BJJ black belt and probably doesn't feel like he has anything else to prove to anyone.

ummm, fuck no dude lol
That's how you guys have been strawmanning my argument but you can't find one post where I've set that bar. I brought up Steffan Banta as about as good as a HW Bluebelt CAN be but I'm well aware that is not 99.9% of the bluebelts.

leglocks and yt instruction has skyrocketed a lot of lower-belt games. Whether leglocks are an issue for you or not (they're not for me, but I'm very above average at them), you have to stop what you're doing and address them. This is exacerbated in No-Gi too. Saddles, reaps, SLX entries kill a lot of pressure passing (and vice-versa), so even blackbelts have to switch their angles and speed to deal with things. This is what I mean when I ask the difference between a blue and a purple: what is the technical deficiency? I do all the same shit at Blue, i'm just better at it. So at what do you constitute "Better"?

That analogy does suck.
I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like you train much these days.

I trained on Monday. Was going to go in today but I'm probably going to end up training 3 days this week, maybe 5-6x sessions or whatever. Since you asked...lol

I mean dude it sounds like you're offended. I'm not trying to offend you but you're doing the same shit here. How many blue belts are training 50/50, Ashi Danaher-rami positions, matrix, X guard even, lapel/worm shit, etc.

First off some gyms don't really encourage their white and blue belts to do leg locks or specifically heel hooks. I'd say a lot of gyms kind of veer towards this. But for the gyms that do let it happen or even encourage it, are they "good" at this? No lol.

You're still uber focusing in on the best blue belts in the world. The average blue belt is not ripping people's knees off with their leg lock game or have some proficient+ level of lapel guard or lasso or some shit in the gi. The average blue belt yet again, sucks. Relative term but they probably know the basics, they make a ton of mistakes still, they might know some moves and rely on some shit.

My analogy was pretty much fine and worked, it was just dumb. You're still doing the same shit. Where do you possibly train, the blue basement with Danaher? Pedigo Laundry Mat? ATOS competition classes? You're making it seem as though that's the case. If so...cool, but again it's still irrelevant and wrong to apply to this question which should not have 10-11 pages

It yet again goes back to Rogan anyway. Do you think he has zero leg lock knowledge? Do you think he's just a fraudulent black belt? Does he at least have Purple or Brown belt skills if so? Because I think he's strong enough and athletic enough to shut down shitty leg lock games by blue belts that aren't amazing or massive. And then he rolls all of the hobbyist blues, which comprise MOST blue belts.

Edit: above you said Rogan would beat a blue belt 9/10 times, so why have you argued against this for 10 pages...don't pretend anyone would have disagreed.

Probably still a touch more than that honestly lol if we're doing "average" or just every blue belt until he runs into someone who can beat him. But close enough. Take your issue up with TS then, because that's the question HE posed.

I trained on Monday. Was going to go in today but I'm probably going to end up training 3 days this week, maybe 5-6x sessions or whatever. Since you asked...lol

I mean dude it sounds like you're offended. I'm not trying to offend you but you're doing the same shit here. How many blue belts are training 50/50, Ashi Danaher-rami positions, matrix, X guard even, lapel/worm shit, etc.

First off some gyms don't really encourage their white and blue belts to do leg locks or specifically heel hooks. I'd say a lot of gyms kind of veer towards this. But for the gyms that do let it happen or even encourage it, are they "good" at this? No lol.

You're still uber focusing in on the best blue belts in the world. The average blue belt is not ripping people's knees off with their leg lock game or have some proficient+ level of lapel guard or lasso or some shit in the gi. The average blue belt yet again, sucks. Relative term but they probably know the basics, they make a ton of mistakes still, they might know some moves and rely on some shit.

My analogy was pretty much fine and worked, it was just dumb. You're still doing the same shit. Where do you possibly train, the blue basement with Danaher? Pedigo Laundry Mat? ATOS competition classes? You're making it seem as though that's the case. If so...cool, but again it's still irrelevant and wrong to apply to this question which should not have 10-11 pages

It yet again goes back to Rogan anyway. Do you think he has zero leg lock knowledge? Do you think he's just a fraudulent black belt? Does he at least have Purple or Brown belt skills if so? Because I think he's strong enough and athletic enough to shut down shitty leg lock games by blue belts that aren't amazing or massive. And then he rolls all of the hobbyist blues, which comprise MOST blue belts.

Edit: above you said Rogan would beat a blue belt 9/10 times, so why have you argued against this for 10 pages...don't pretend anyone would have disagreed.

Probably still a touch more than that honestly lol if we're doing "average" or just every blue belt until he runs into someone who can beat him. But close enough. Take your issue up with TS then, because that's the question HE posed.

I posted this before but I'd like to get your thoughts. How do you think Rogan's performance degradation would be given that he does not train BJJ anymore and has not rolled in, from what I can tell, several years?

I posted this before but I'd like to get your thoughts. How do you think Rogan's performance degradation would be given that he does not train BJJ anymore and has not rolled in, from what I can tell, several years?

I was actually going to respond to you and say this, but I also don't want to dox myself and I never claimed I'm good or anything....just to preface.

Long story short I got a blue belt when I was a teenager, I took about a decade off virtually entirely from BJJ, came back and I'd say I was beating most blue belts or was at least competitive to very competitive in rolls with 90-95% of them. Maybe I can recall the rare few that were probably close to purple fucking me up, and again I was basically a white belt+ technique wise that was once a blue belt as a teen.

That was across multiple schools that were legit schools. So again not saying I was some stud at any point, but I will say I am definitely more athletic and stronger than the average blue belt BJJ practitioner at a minimum. I'm not huge, I was probably 185 to 205 max when I started BJJ again and I still am around that size.

So idk, are you like a very good brown belt or a black belt yourself? Are you rolling with black belts that are like 140-170lbs max or old? I still think based on my own experiences, that Rogan would absolutely crush ~90% of blue belts minimum. I don't think skills degrade that much even if you had zero activity. Maybe you're just very good and you were rolling with people who weren't very good who also took a ton of time off? Idk.

Think of it this way, do you think A-Rod couldn't go into the batting cages and just fucking smash the ball at will? Do you think A-Rod would just lose all ability to hit at a minor league level or something? Would Tom Brady suck at throwing a football if he just stopped for 5 years? I think you get to certain "checkpoints" if you will. I also think Rogan's game from what we can tell is more of a top pressure, wrestler-y type...idk if you just forget how to do that as easily as some guard player.

I was actually going to respond to you and say this, but I also don't want to dox myself and I never claimed I'm good or anything....just to preface.

Long story short I got a blue belt when I was a teenager, I took about a decade off virtually entirely from BJJ, came back and I'd say I was beating most blue belts or was at least competitive to very competitive in rolls with 90-95% of them. Maybe I can recall the rare few that were probably close to purple fucking me up, and again I was basically a white belt+ technique wise that was once a blue belt as a teen.

That was across multiple schools that were legit schools. So again not saying I was some stud at any point, but I will say I am definitely more athletic and stronger than the average blue belt BJJ practitioner at a minimum. I'm not huge, I was probably 185 to 205 max when I started BJJ again and I still am around that size.

So idk, are you like a very good brown belt or a black belt yourself? Are you rolling with black belts that are like 140-170lbs max or old? I still think based on my own experiences, that Rogan would absolutely crush ~90% of blue belts minimum. I don't think skills degrade that much even if you had zero activity. Maybe you're just very good and you were rolling with people who weren't very good who also took a ton of time off? Idk.

Think of it this way, do you think A-Rod couldn't go into the batting cages and just fucking smash the ball at will? Do you think A-Rod would just lose all ability to hit at a minor league level or something? Would Tom Brady suck at throwing a football if he just stopped for 5 years? I think you get to certain "checkpoints" if you will. I also think Rogan's game from what we can tell is more of a top pressure, wrestler-y type...idk if you just forget how to do that as easily as some guard player.

I've had some very different experiences from yours. We're just comparing anecdotes at this point but it's an interesting conversation.

1. A former UFC fighter 2nd degree black belt who had fallen on hard times. I don't know how long he was out of training or what his deal was with substance abuse, but you would think someone of that caliber and experience would bounce back pretty quickly.
He did not. I (a hobbyist purple belt at the time with maybe 15-20lbs on him) handled him like a child in the gym. It was embarrassing. He competed locally a little while after that and got DESTROYED in the black belt division.

2. A bouncer at a strip club at a gym on the east coast who was in his 40's and had about 30lbs on me (hobbyist blue belt at the time). He was a black belt but struggled immensely with me and was completely gassed after one round of sparring. It was all he could do to just remain in my closed guard and not get swept or submitted. I think he had taken a year or two off of training or simply hadn't been consistent for a while.

To answer your questions:

-I'm a solid, athletic hobbyist black belt of average size in my early 30's. I consistently outperform or submit other hobbyist black belts of all sizes in sparring including gym owners who train a lot, but I have not competed at black belt yet. Over 12 years of training I average 3 hours on the mat per week. Nothing special.

-You're bringing professional athletes A-Rod and Tom Brady into this conversation. Joe Rogan was never a professional athlete and was ALWAYS a hobbyist BJJ practitioner, especially at brown belt and above when he was super rich and famous. His skill level was never even close to being as high as A-Rod's or Brady's in their respective sports.

Have we ever seen Rogan actually sparring since he got his black belt nine years ago? Or...Ever? A youtube search for "Joe Rogan training jiu-jitsu" does not return any video of him rolling.

So going by my own anecdotes with out of practice black belts (even a black belt who competed at a professional level in combat sports), I do not think that Joe Rogan as of right now in 2021 would do very well against an average-sized blue belt who has been training consistently and maybe is also on TRT to even the playing field of physicality a little more. ;)

I wanted to reply to this separately. There's some science to back up (don't ask me for references) the stickier or more elastic your motor pathways are when you learn a skill at a younger age. You were training BJJ in your teens, whereas Rogan picked it up as an adult and didn't get a black belt until his mid 40's (?). It's way, WAY easier to forget skills that you learn as an adult than to forget skills you learn as a child or teenager. It doesn't surprise me at all that you picked it back up so quickly. But Rogan did not benefit from the same neuroplasticity that you did.

I've had some very different experiences from yours. We're just comparing anecdotes at this point but it's an interesting conversation.

1. A former UFC fighter 2nd degree black belt who had fallen on hard times. I don't know how long he was out of training or what his deal was with substance abuse, but you would think someone of that caliber and experience would bounce back pretty quickly.
He did not. I (a hobbyist purple belt at the time with maybe 15-20lbs on him) handled him like a child in the gym. It was embarrassing. He competed locally a little while after that and got DESTROYED in the black belt division.

2. A bouncer at a strip club at a gym on the east coast who was in his 40's and had about 30lbs on me (hobbyist blue belt at the time). He was a black belt but struggled immensely with me and was completely gassed after one round of sparring. It was all he could do to just remain in my closed guard and not get swept or submitted. I think he had taken a year or two off of training or simply hadn't been consistent for a while.

-I'm a solid, athletic hobbyist black belt of average size in my early 30's. I consistently outperform or submit other hobbyist black belts of all sizes in sparring including gym owners who train a lot, but I have not competed at black belt yet. Over 12 years of training I average 3 hours on the mat per week. Nothing special.

-You're bringing professional athletes A-Rod and Tom Brady into this conversation. Joe Rogan was never a professional athlete and was ALWAYS a hobbyist BJJ practitioner, especially at brown belt and above when he was super rich and famous. His skill level was never even close to being as high as A-Rod's or Brady's in their respective sports.

Have we ever seen Rogan actually sparring since he got his black belt nine years ago? Or...Ever? A youtube search for "Joe Rogan training jiu-jitsu" does not return any video of him rolling.

So going by my own anecdotes with out of practice black belts (even a black belt who competed at a professional level in combat sports), I do not think that Joe Rogan as of right now in 2021 would do very well against an average-sized blue belt who has been training consistently and maybe is also on TRT to even the playing field of physicality a little more. ;)
I do understand your point.

And I have to add:
There are plenty of FAMOUS people out there who practice Jiujitsu.
And you will never see a footage of them sparring.
Some of them even have clauses for this type of exposure, in their contracts.

1. Whenever I think of legit UFC fighters who have BJJ ranks I immediately think they are fake ranks. I think this is right more than it is wrong. UFC fighters are often rewarded belts for winning fights. MMA grappling is also totally different from BJJ in a sense, and wayyyy different than gi BJJ which you might have done. You also said he was on hard times lol and you were bigger. If he wasn't a wrestler then I mean good chance he just wasn't good at BJJ itself? Idk.

2. Can't speak on that but cardio is obviously important and maybe some "fat fuck bouncer" if that was the case, it's more important because he gassed.

3. I never said Rogan was a pro athlete, that wasn't my point. My point is that okay even myself for instance used to play baseball at a HS level and high level prior to that in leagues and shit. I haven't swung a baseball bat more than 10-20 times in ~10-15 years. Haven't swung one in years at all. I could go to a batting cage and hit their "fastest" setting easily, and probably rake. I'm a batting cage warrior lowkey lmao.

Point being you just don't "forget" it entirely. More common analogy is riding a bike. Yeah sure you might forget some details or be rusty at BJJ but I don't think you just suck balls from legit black belt level or even legit purple reverting to like white belt. Ultimately we've spent 11 pages talking about the average blue belt so the bar is not high here, no real black belt is going to revert to that level or worse imo, not even close.

As for footage, I mean idk bro. I'm not even a huge Rogan guy, I used to watch JRE sometimes until he went to spotify. I don't hate him as an announcer like some do in the UFC. But to answer that? He's a famous celebrity worth millions and millions. He's allegedly super busy. He's also 50+ years old and a black belt, nothing to prove and nothing really to achieve if he doesn't want to. I'd imagine it's way different for him, does he want to get fucking subbed and go viral? In a tourney or a real roll. Jiu Jitsu is also super fucking damaging to the body despite what some people say, so ....at some point why be 50+ years old worth 300 mil or whatever and constantly have neck/back/knee issues? Speculation but logic.

Last edited:
I do not think that Joe Rogan as of right now in 2021 would do very well against an average-sized blue belt who has been training consistently and maybe is also on TRT to even the playing field of physicality a little more. ;)

I mean I still think this is wildly overrating what the "Average blue belt" is.

Could some blue belts in the world beat Rogan in a roll? Yes, obviously. You got your SHW Chad Wessley Smiths or someone like Nicky Rod, or some wrestler/MMA guy who was never promoted, or just world class killers who are sandbagged or young. Leg lock masters at blue, who are again probably sandbagged therefore.

What is a blue belt to begin with? Basically, especially average, it is someone who learned enough BJJ to consistently beat white belts and probably attended a school for 1-2 years time. That's a blue belt. The blue belts being presented in this thread that would "Beat Rogan" are like top 1-5-10% in the world. Probably 1-3%. That is far from average.

1. Whenever I think of legit UFC fighters who have BJJ ranks I immediately think they are fake ranks. I think this is right more than it is wrong. UFC fighters are often rewarded belts for winning fights. MMA grappling is also totally different from BJJ in a sense, and wayyyy different than gi BJJ which you might have done. You also said he was on hard times lol and you were bigger. If he wasn't a wrestler then I mean good chance he just wasn't good at BJJ itself? Idk.

He was an accomplished HS wrestler prior to getting into MMA. Strong grappling background and several high-name UFC fighters vouch for him.

2. Can't speak on that but cardio is obviously important and maybe some "fat fuck bouncer" if that was the case, it's more important because he gassed.

Two things here. One is that the bouncer was not a "fat fuck" but was actually very swole. Second thing is that if Rogan hasn't rolled in 10 years...How good do you think his grappling-specific cardio is, compared to a blue belt training 3-5x per week?

3. I never said Rogan was a pro athlete, that wasn't my point. My point is that okay even myself for instance used to play baseball at a HS level and high level prior to that in leagues and shit. I haven't swung a baseball bat more than 10-20 times in ~10-15 years. Haven't swung one in years at all. I could go to a batting cage and hit their "fastest" setting easily, and probably rake. I'm a batting cage warrior lowkey lmao.

Once again you're referring to yourself learning a skill (hitting a baseball) that you learned as a child and competed at a high level prior to high school. Rogan got his black belt as a middle-aged man. Do you really think that the two of you had similar levels of neuroplasticity, a 12-year old learning a skill versus a middle-aged man? Come on man.

As for footage, I mean idk bro. I'm not even a huge Rogan guy, I used to watch JRE sometimes until he went to spotify. I don't hate him as an announcer like some do in the UFC. But to answer that? He's a famous celebrity worth millions and millions. He's allegedly super busy. He's also 50+ years old and a black belt, nothing to prove and nothing really to achieve if he doesn't want to. I'd imagine it's way different for him, does he want to get fucking subbed and go viral? In a tourney or a real roll. Jiu Jitsu is also super fucking damaging to the body despite what some people say, so ....at some point why be 50+ years old worth 300 mil or whatever and constantly have neck/back/knee issues? Speculation but logic.

I don't have a problem with him not sparring per se, but my point is that nobody has any inkling of how good he is at jiu-jitsu even when he was actively training. The one thing that we do know (from his own admission) is that he hasn't trained jiu-jitsu in years, perhaps a decade.

I mean I still think this is wildly overrating what the "Average blue belt" is.

Could some blue belts in the world beat Rogan in a roll? Yes, obviously. You got your SHW Chad Wessley Smiths or someone like Nicky Rod, or some wrestler/MMA guy who was never promoted, or just world class killers who are sandbagged or young. Leg lock masters at blue, who are again probably sandbagged therefore.

What is a blue belt to begin with? Basically, especially average, it is someone who learned enough BJJ to consistently beat white belts and probably attended a school for 1-2 years time. That's a blue belt. The blue belts being presented in this thread that would "Beat Rogan" are like top 1-5-10% in the world. Probably 1-3%. That is far from average.

I disagree with your assertion soundly. Neither of us can really prove this to see who is right or wrong but I believe Rogan's skill degradation over 10+ years of inactivity, along with whatever injuries he may have, would prevent him from keeping up with the average male blue belt, however you want to describe him.

I do understand your point.

And I have to add:
There are plenty of FAMOUS people out there who practice Jiujitsu.
And you will never see a footage of them sparring.
Some of them even have clauses for this type of exposure, in their contracts.

Did you ever see the footage of Ed O'Neill not sparring but just DRILLING, as a black belt? He moved with the efficiency of a white belt. It looked terrible.

He was an accomplished HS wrestler prior to getting into MMA. Strong grappling background and several high-name UFC fighters vouch for him.

Two things here. One is that the bouncer was not a "fat fuck" but was actually very swole. Second thing is that if Rogan hasn't rolled in 10 years...How good do you think his grappling-specific cardio is, compared to a blue belt training 3-5x per week?

Once again you're referring to yourself learning a skill (hitting a baseball) that you learned as a child and competed at a high level prior to high school. Rogan got his black belt as a middle-aged man. Do you really think that the two of you had similar levels of neuroplasticity, a 12-year old learning a skill versus a middle-aged man? Come on man.

I don't have a problem with him not sparring per se, but my point is that nobody has any inkling of how good he is at jiu-jitsu even when he was actively training. The one thing that we do know (from his own admission) is that he hasn't trained jiu-jitsu in years, perhaps a decade.

I disagree with your assertion soundly. Neither of us can really prove this to see who is right or wrong but I believe Rogan's skill degradation over 10+ years of inactivity, along with whatever injuries he may have, would prevent him from keeping up with the average male blue belt, however you want to describe him.

I think you're overrating neuroplasticity and blue belts heavily.

Also for the record, and again I'm not pro-Rogan here really, he did start training in 1996. Which would be 29 years old. He did do TKD before that too, so it's not BJJ/grappling but it's some martial art and movements. Not like Rogan was some utter retard with zero athleticism by all accounts lol

I have personally sparred with people, who have trained over 20 years and have solid, basic jiujitsu, but its just a hobby for them.
Not worth to become a gym target for youngsters, who would go on social medias and post "I tapped so and so".
Did you ever see the footage of Ed O'Neill not sparring but just DRILLING, as a black belt? He moved with the efficiency of a white belt. It looked terrible.

giphy.gif

Back