How would you reboot the Ultimate Fighter?

Stop airing it all together for about 10 years. That is the only way to make sure people don't hate it. Instead I am sure in July they will announce the winner of Tony/Justin on one side and Khabib on another. This will put another title on the shelf for another 6-9 months, while Dana strips it from Stipe. Then Khabib will get hurt and the fight won't happen again.

Introduce a very hot very loose woman for the fighters to fight over.

Have a co-Ed ultimate fighter. Females and males living in the same house, sharing bathroom etc. Each team is half males half females. It will be like the bachelor meets ufc

Show reruns of the older seasons and never bring it back in any other capacity.

Keep it mixed - half women/half men.. No more sausage fest

I would have regional guys fight each other on a Tuesday and rename it Contender Series.

They cant, its dead. Tuesday Night Contender Series is a far better setup, fights on the night, winners get contracts.

The only reason they are thinking about rebooting TUF is because of lockdown and covid. Stick a bunch of nobodies in a house, have them fight, film it, its cheap TV when the networks are desperate for any sort of sport.

But once normality returns, the whole concept is dead. This will be a one off

Have a co-Ed ultimate fighter. Females and males living in the same house, sharing bathroom etc. Each team is half males half females. It will be like the bachelor meets ufc

theyve already done that

well damn where the f*ck have I been
Like any sane person not watching TUF since the strawweight one which was probably the last decent one (and also the first one that went to shit because the focus was just drama instead of training and fighting)

Instead of fighting it could be a pie baking contest. And Flava- Flav could be the referee.

Have guys come in with their “coaches”. Bring in highly regarded coaches instead of fighters and work with the fighters and their teams. Focus less on the reality show gimmick and more on the competition. Also when people aren’t fighting have ring girls on camera.

They cant, its dead. Tuesday Night Contender Series is a far better setup, fights on the night, winners get contracts.

The only reason they are thinking about rebooting TUF is because of lockdown and covid. Stick a bunch of nobodies in a house, have them fight, film it, its cheap TV when the networks are desperate for any sort of sport.

But once normality returns, the whole concept is dead. This will be a one off
winners don’t always get contracts. My gym had 3 different guys win their fights with finishes and not get awarded a contract.

winners don’t always get contracts. My gym had 3 different guys win their fights with finishes and not get awarded a contract.

I definitely think Vanderford should have got a contract, he's doing pretty okay in Bellator now though.

Who were your other guys?

Well yeh, I was just loosely summing it up

Get every MMA legend over 40 years old in a house.

Tournament for free lifetime healthcare paid a la Dana

Back