How's the world going to react. if Izzy loses against Jan?

MrPsychoticKane

The Prize Fighting Cartoonist
@Brown
Reaction score
I picture the world shutting down, millions of dollars down the drain. People losing their minds and going crazy, riots all around and only one man could save us all.

NARUTO

iu

I feel like TS is trump supporter and racist :(

Oh wow, calling me a racist huh?

Oh let's see, I didn't say anything hateful to Izzy, I just said "how the world would react if he lost" I didn't say anything offensive, you... accusing me of being a racist when you have no clue what "racism" is.

is "Racism" your excuse to try to shut me up about how Israel is gonna get knocked tf out. :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, calling me a racist huh?

Oh let's see, I didn't say anything hateful to Izzy, I just said "how the world would react if he lost" I didn't say anything offensive, you... accusing me of being a racist when you have no clue what "racism" is.

is "Racism" your accuse to try to shut me up about how Israel is gonna get knocked tf out. :)
You're annoying, but i suspect you're aware of that.

You upset because I have an opinion? because I'm not an Israel fanboy?
Couldn't give a fuck, i happen to think he stands a good chance of losing as well, I'm just not being a drama queen about it.
Like I said, you know what you're doing and you know it's annoying, but whatever.

Couldn't give a fuck, i happen to think he stands a good chance of losing as well, I'm just not being a drama queen about it.
Like I said, you know what you're doing and you know it's annoying, but whatever.

And how am I being a drama queen?

I'm not offended, I let them say their opinion and I'll have my opinion. and It's funny how you would call me "annoying" and a "Drama Queen"

I'm starting to think you're sensitive to a topic like this.

Sorry for editing this btw, i forgot to say that if you payed attention to how i say things, you can clearly tell I'm just having a laugh.

I am a trump supporter i am racist. Its fuckin easy.
Nazis invented jet engine and made US fly to space. Since then I am 100% sure white people are the best race.

And how am I being a drama queen?

I'm not offended, I let them say their opinion and I'll have my opinion. and It's funny how you would call me "annoying" and a "Drama Queen"

I'm starting to think you're sensitive to a topic like this.

Sorry for editing this btw, i forgot to say that if you payed attention to how i say things, you can clearly tell I'm just having a laugh.
Which is why i said at the start you know what you're doing, the thing is your idea of funny is being dramatic, that's what i find annoying, that's all i was saying.
And I'm not sensitive to this topic at all, i hope blachowicz beats the shit out of him to be honest, always liked the guy.

Izzy should be the underdog in the first place, he has never fought a big, skilled guy like Jan. Anyone who saw the Reyes fight shouldn't be surprised at all if Jan demolishes him.

This is not kickboxing against fat 100kg bums who wouldn't even be that good in MMA with their striking.

Israel is obviously a great striker, but he was scared of engaging with Yoel, and Costa was petrified. Jan has fought big powerful guys his entire career, and never bitched out, he will bring the fight.

He may not win, but it shouldn't be some ground breaking news if he does

Which is why i said at the start you know what you're doing, the thing is your idea of funny is being dramatic, that's what i find annoying, that's all i was saying.
And I'm not sensitive to this topic at all, i hope blachowicz beats the shit out of him to be honest, always liked the guy.

I'm willing to bury the hatchet, that's all i'll say.

Back