How's the world going to react. if Izzy loses against Jan?

Izzy should be the underdog in the first place, he has never fought a big, skilled guy like Jan. Anyone who saw the Reyes fight shouldn't be surprised at all if Jan demolishes him.

This is not kickboxing against fat 100kg bums who wouldn't even be that good in MMA with their striking.

Israel is obviously a great striker, but he was scared of engaging with Yoel, and Costa was petrified. Jan has fought big powerful guys his entire career, and never bitched out, he will bring the fight.

He may not win, but it shouldn't be some ground breaking news if he does

tenor.gif

Very weak troll thread.

When Adesanya loses, many will cheer, he's not the people' s champ by any means.

Izzy will get trolled a lot.
Jon Jones will have a field day on Twitter

No he wont.

Jones agreed to fight Jan after he knocked out Cory Anderson during the UFC Fight Night in NM a week after Jones/Reyes; it was on the live broadcast.

If Izzy wins then the narrative will be "whats next for Adesanya", which Jones will shrug off and say he is focused on Heavyweight.

If Jan wins then then the narrative will be "where does this place Jan in the LHW GOAT rankings and how does this effect Jons legacy".

There will be a LHW champion that finished the guy that many people thought beat Jones during his last LHW title defense, who Jones agreed to fight and never did, and who is right behind Jon in the P4P rankings (seeing as he would take Izzys #3 spot).

^ A Jan win will force Jones back to LHW, an Izzy win will mean nothing for Jon because Izzy will be pressured to defend the LHW belt or vacate it; it almost surely would be the latter.

Izzy should be the underdog in the first place, he has never fought a big, skilled guy like Jan. Anyone who saw the Reyes fight shouldn't be surprised at all if Jan demolishes him.

This is not kickboxing against fat 100kg bums who wouldn't even be that good in MMA with their striking.

Israel is obviously a great striker, but he was scared of engaging with Yoel, and Costa was petrified. Jan has fought big powerful guys his entire career, and never bitched out, he will bring the fight.

He may not win, but it shouldn't be some ground breaking news if he does

Bums in kick boxing that Izzy fought? You really believe the caliber of striker that Izzy has gone up
Against in in the past isn’t light years ahead of what he’s facing in the ufc?

Anyway, on to the topic...Izzy has been fighting everyone that’s presented to him. He’s going to lose eventually at this rate and due to his high rate of activity, it will probably be sooner rather then later. Izzy is far from a dumb fighter though. His team and him, understand the sport of combat inside and out. For whatever reason, he feels that Jan isn’t threat to his sophisticated form of fighting. I trust the guy that has had success in multiple combat sports.

Bums in kick boxing that Izzy fought? You really believe the caliber of striker that Izzy has gone up
Against in in the past isn’t light years ahead of what he’s facing in the ufc?

Anyway, on to the topic...Izzy has been fighting everyone that’s presented to him. He’s going to lose eventually at this rate and due to his high rate of activity, it will probably be sooner rather then later. Izzy is far from a dumb fighter though. His team and him, understand the sport of combat inside and out. For whatever reason, he feels that Jan isn’t threat to his sophisticated form of fighting. I trust the guy that has had success in multiple combat sports.
I haven't watched all of his kickboxing bouts, not even close, but a lot of the ones I've seen, I was not impressed at all with his opponents, and think a lot of them would get destroyed in the UFC

Back