International Hundreds of protesters clash with police in Russian republic of Bashkortostan

Are you familiar with 2014? That's when the war started. The west backed a coup and violentky removed the democratically elected president of Ukraine who happened to be friendly with Russia, and put their own pro west guy in. Then Nato begins building up their military with nuclear capability 30 miles from Moscow. The Russian border is now surrounded by foreign military bases.

To make a comparison since you still don't get it.

Imagine Texas seceded from the United States like they have been talking about for decades. Naturally they would elect a president. Now imagine Russia uses their influence to orchestrate a coup and removes that president, and pushes a Russian friendly president in. Then Russia brings in their military equipment with nuclear capability and lines all their military equipment across the texas/American border. Would that be acceptable to the United States?

Of course.

Once you give a country democratic freedom, they are no longer yours to govern.

What a silly question!

Of course.

Once you give a country democratic freedom, they are no longer yours to govern.

What a silly question!

So the United States shouldn't feel provoked if Russia orchestrated a coup in the country of Texas, removed their president and planted their own guy in? Then Russia brings a bunch of military equipment in and builds it up on the texas/American border.

No provocation there?

I think we should just guffaw at this tool's posts (the one immediately above) until he goes away.
Epic Fail.
The reason I didn't give this a like, since I adore puns and double-etendre, is that the poor bastard is in a Russian jail on (likely) fake charges. But in the sense he's standing up to an oppressive government, that's pretty epic, so I think it's more apropos than I initially credited it.

Best of luck to that guy, hm?

So the United States shouldn't feel provoked if Russia orchestrated a coup in the country of Texas, removed their president and planted their own guy in? Then Russia brings a bunch of military equipment in and builds it up on the texas/American border.

No provocation there?
Piss to Ukraine or Russia when you are earning your troll paycheck in puffy cubicle and yell in trenches about coups in Ukraine instead to work in coal mine or liberating next minefield somewhere little troll for 0,5 RUB per post before ! tax and manager's fee = your real life....each Day.....

I think we should just guffaw at this tool's posts (the one immediately above) until he goes away.

The reason I didn't give this a like, since I adore puns and double-etendre, is that the poor bastard is in a Russian jail on (likely) fake charges. But in the sense he's standing up to an oppressive government, that's pretty epic, so I think it's more apropos than I initially credited it.

Best of luck to that guy, hm?

Fair!

No provocation there?

If they don't want Texas governed by someone they don't like, don't give it independence in the first place.

Simple, no?

This nonsensical scenario you pulled out of your ass could theoretically happen anywhere, but doesn't, because it's all made up.

If they don't want Texas governed by someone they don't like, don't give it independence in the first place.

Simple, no?

This nonsensical scenario you pulled out of your ass could theoretically happen anywhere, but doesn't, because it's all made up.

Your post has retard strength to it.

I can give you all of facts and proof to back it up and it still wouldn't matter. You're basically a stupid donkey.

Your post has retard strength to it.

I can give you all of facts and proof to back it up and it still wouldn't matter. You're basically a stupid donkey.

Well that told me!

Well done bruv!

Man, it looks beautiful!

It's like Russia's version of 'big country', perhaps.

Bashkiria.jpg

Bashkiria-National-Park.jpg

Bashkiria-NP-rocks.jpg

Back