Social Hunter Biden dodged questions about his laptop.

No, it shows that the Hunter traveled to Delaware and left his laptop CT was not a story concocted by russians. Now I can't remember any prominent democrat, nor any MSM source making that claim. They were all ver clear, that these allegations were coming from a computer shop owner being represented by Rudy Giulliani.

Now most of the media dismissed the claims as dumb as fuck, but I don't recall a genuine push to blame the story on the russians. Do you have a link to any media source making that claim?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiff-hunter-biden-email-kremlin
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on Friday described revelations from a slew of emails in a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden as being part of a smear coming “from the Kremlin” -- amid claims the revelations are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
It most certainly fucking doesn't.

It's a Ukrainian businessman who used to work with Hunter confirming that HE penned Hunter an email saying "Thanks for the meeting with your dad." That's it.

So how do you get from that to, it proves Joe lied about his involvement in Hunters business? If I pen you a PM right now saying "I saw you fuck a dog," and then later confirm, as this Politico story does, that indeed, that PM is authentic, would that somehow prove you fucked said dog?

So in your own words, explain to me how you extrapolate from that email that Joe was lying.
Ok. If you want to pretend the new updates are meaningless then thats on you. A video could emerge of Biden accepting a briefcase full of cash in exchange for political favors and you would still find some outlandish way to dismiss it.

4chan is not a news source.

<Dany07>

Let's be clear, it's a cesspool, but if you've got an iq over foot, it's probably the closest thing to a news source as you'll find.

I'll put their Syrian war coverage content up against CNN any day.

I'm pretty sure I didn't compare the laptop to a video.
Yes you did, you referenced one scenario in comparison to another in order to suggest @Darkballs would not be accepting any evidence of Biden wrongdoing regardless of what said evidence. One would be obvious evidence of pay for play, the other is a complete joke, which is what he's been trying to communicate to you.

This Biden laptop topic is as stupid as the Arizona "recount"...

Yes you did, you referenced one scenario in comparison to another in order to suggest @Darkballs would not be accepting any evidence of Biden wrongdoing regardless of what said evidence. One would be obvious evidence of pay for play, the other is a complete joke, which is what he's been trying to communicate to you.

This Biden laptop topic is as stupid as the Arizona "recount"...
Ok. The emails that have been verified by politico are just more Russian disinformation. Also MAGA guys are stealing mailboxes and the GOP CPAC stage is a secret nazi symbol.

<YeahOKJen>

Ok. The emails that have been verified by politico are just more Russian disinformation. Also MAGA guys are stealing mailboxes and the GOP CPAC stage is a secret nazi symbol.

<YeahOKJen>
The emails don't say anything. All the rest of that is reflexive Trumpy "fake news" sour grapes that unvetted nonsense wasn't spread by the media prior to Trump getting curbstomped.

Rudy had this shit supposedly for a year...wonder why he waited until just before the election to release "the kraken" laptop.

The emails don't say anything.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-hunter-biden-laptop-story-russian-disinformation
"A person who had independent access to Hunter Biden’s emails confirmed he did receive a 2015 email from a Ukrainian businessman thanking him for the chance to meet Joe Biden. The same goes for a 2017 email in which a proposed equity breakdown of a venture with Chinese energy executives includes the line, ‘10 held by H for the big guy?’" the Playbook wrote. "Emails released by a Swedish government agency also match emails in the leaked cache, and two people who corresponded with Hunter Biden confirmed emails from the cache were genuine."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-hunter-biden-laptop-story-russian-disinformation
"A person who had independent access to Hunter Biden’s emails confirmed he did receive a 2015 email from a Ukrainian businessman thanking him for the chance to meet Joe Biden. The same goes for a 2017 email in which a proposed equity breakdown of a venture with Chinese energy executives includes the line, ‘10 held by H for the big guy?’" the Playbook wrote. "Emails released by a Swedish government agency also match emails in the leaked cache, and two people who corresponded with Hunter Biden confirmed emails from the cache were genuine."
What does this mean to you?

Nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden.

<Dany07>

Let's be clear, it's a cesspool, but if you've got an iq over foot, it's probably the closest thing to a news source as you'll find.

I'll put their Syrian war coverage content up against CNN any day.
lol.

God, our president is a joke. And he lied some more.

imagine the president of the United state of America, leader of the free world, crying as he runs down a driveway telling his son he’s gonna fuck up his election prospects. Man, it can’t be said enough. He’s fucking lucky the media refused to comment on any of this and acted like a shield of silence.

China Joe is a traitor for his own personal greed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiff-hunter-biden-email-kremlin

Ok. If you want to pretend the new updates are meaningless then thats on you. A video could emerge of Biden accepting a briefcase full of cash in exchange for political favors and you would still find some outlandish way to dismiss it.

No. I'd accept that. It's a lot more damning than an email to Hunter saying thanks for meeting the fam.

Still waiting to see how you connect someone being wrong about the russians being involved to that somehow verifying every vague claim made in regard to laptop gate. But given your incredible leaps to find criminality you can never quite articulate, I'm sure you'll find something.

But as a side question: How do you explain not zero traction in the media nor anything whatsoever being done by law enforcement? Are we gonna go with the standard world wide deep state coverup explanation?

Cnn and msnbc said it was a conspiracy theory. The MSM wouldnt lie to us

... and Big Tech wouldn't let a true story on it be published on their platforms to the point of completely shutting down NY Post information.

Censorship of the truth in an election and the Leftists think it's a joke. What a bunch of shits.

Still waiting to see how you connect someone being wrong about the russians being involved to that somehow verifying every vague claim made in regard to laptop gate.
Ok, now you're admitting people did lie about it being Russian disinformation. At least thats progress.

But given your incredible leaps to find criminality you can never quite articulate, I'm sure you'll find something.
I never said this amounted to criminal activity. I said he lied about not knowing about hunter's foreign business dealings and it makes more plausible that he is corrupt.

But as a side question: How do you explain not zero traction in the media nor anything whatsoever being done by law enforcement? Are we gonna go with the standard world wide deep state coverup explanation?
Yes.

I never said this amounted to criminal activity. I said he lied about not knowing about hunter's foreign business dealings and it makes more plausible that he is corrupt.

Then you would be incredibly naive and stupid.

Let me talk to you like a child:
Me and you have no business relationship right? I mean, I've never met you, and we've never done an ounce of business together. Now lets say I write an email right now and send it to you that reads "Thanks for the meet with the family." Does that email now prove that we did have a business relationship? If in a few weeks someone releases a report in which they quote me and I verify "Yep, that email I sent Holmes was authentic," would that prove that we had a business relationship.

Honestly kid, for your own sake I hope you're just trolling.

Then you would be incredibly naive and stupid.

Let me talk to you like a child:
Me and you have no business relationship right? I mean, I've never met you, and we've never done an ounce of business together. Now lets say I write an email right now and send it to you that reads "Thanks for the meet with the family." Does that email now prove that we did have a business relationship? If in a few weeks someone releases a report in which they quote me and I verify "Yep, that email I sent Holmes was authentic," would that prove that we had a business relationship.

Honestly kid, for your own sake I hope you're just trolling.
This is one of the dumbest things I've read. 1st, you need to learn to read. I never said Joe had a business relationship. I said he lied about being ignorant to Hunter's foreign business dealings. 2nd, it makes zero sense that Hunter is sending emails with some guy pretending to meet his dad.

You think Hunter helping frame his dad? And then covering it up? Good luck with your blue-anon CT.

May not be voting for Hunter Biden in next election.

Back