Huntington Beach Mayor pro tem Tito Ortiz causes controversy with anti-mask/COVID vaccine stance

He is a Trump supporter so it's to be expected unfortunately
It's funny that somehow this vaccine scepticism gets entirely pegged on Trump...

"“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci if the doctors tell us that we should take it, then I’ll be first in line to take it,” Harris said.

But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it — then I’m not taking it.

Kamala Harris on COVID vaccine: Won't take it if Trump tells me to (nypost.com)

"Throughout the fall, Cuomo has repeatedly questioned the efficacy of any vaccine developed under the administration of President Donald J. Trump, including when the governor suggested the approval process has been "expeditious" or "reckless" in early November. A month earlier, he said that the American public was "very skeptical" about the vaccine, "and they should be.""

Last month, Cuomo accused the Trump administration of setting up its vaccine distribution program to gather personally identifiable information that could be used to deport people living in New York without documentation. The White House pushed back on that assertion and said it was an inaccurate allegation.
"

Cuomo, a frequent critic of FDA, concerned about vaccine skepticism (timesunion.com)

The heroes of science, and leaders of the Democratic establishment, let their hatred for Trump devolve into anti-vaccine rhetoric - up until they won the election. And that's really the kicker - everyone can see that prominent Democrats were anti-vacc when it was politically expedient, and now the pretense of "we only follow the facts" is, quite obviously, just for show. How many times did we have to see Joe Biden preach masks until he thought the cameras were off, then walk up to his buddy on stage, neither wearing masks, before we figured out what was going on? You know, people might buy the whole narrative of being "the side that accepts reality" if you people didn't shit all over it to score political points whenever it suited your purposes - like you're doing now, by placing the blame entirely on Trump and his goons and trying to shuffle all responsibility off of people like the Governor of NY and the current Vice President.

This is the level of intelligence we are dealing with here in the war room on a daily basis tbh. Tito-esque is their IQ Joe.

Anyone taking any advice from Tito after listening to him talk for 30 seconds deserves the outcome of taking said advice

Really? "He talks poorly, so you're an idiot if you follow him." Did you bother listening to how bigly good the last president spoke? Or this asshole:

Have you listened to our own goon with his constant stammering, um ah um uhhh? Given politics as it stands, Tito talking like an idiot isn't just not a detriment to his career in politics - it might be a sign that he's fit for president...

Well what do you expect from someone with a cracked skull?
Tito_is_back_teaser.0.jpg

Really? "He talks poorly, so you're an idiot if you follow him." Did you bother listening to how bigly good the last president spoke? Or this asshole:

Have you listened to our own goon with his constant stammering, um ah um uhhh? Given politics as it stands, Tito talking like an idiot isn't just not a detriment to his career in politics - it might be a sign that he's fit for president...

You seem so upset that I insulted Tito.

I guess if it makes you feel better to unearth a compilation video of a politician stammering a few times in order to ease the pain I have caused you, please go ahead.

You seem so upset that I insulted Tito.

I guess if it makes you feel better to unearth a compilation video of a politician stammering a few times in order to ease the pain I have caused you, please go ahead.

"a few times"...

Sadly, these are just the cream of the crop, but the guy just isn't a good speaker. The guy's talking goes from adequate to derailing into yelling at constituents, weird old-folk'isms, to just being unintelligible, with notable frequency.

Actually, I really don't care for Tito much. Was always a Chuck guy. I just find the "he talks like an idiot" thing to be a laughable critique with our current crop of politicians. That, or one that is selectively applied, driven by naked partisan hackery. People who would laugh for weeks on end about covfefe will somberly step past, and ignore, a recent history full of gems like "trunalimunumaprzure."

"a few times"...

Sadly, these are just the cream of the crop, but the guy just isn't a good speaker. The guy's talking goes from adequate to derailing into yelling at constituents, weird old-folk'isms, to just being unintelligible, with notable frequency.

Actually, I really don't care for Tito much. Was always a Chuck guy. I just find the "he talks like an idiot" thing to be a laughable critique with our current crop of politicians. That, or one that is selectively applied, driven by naked partisan hackery. People who would laugh for weeks on end about covfefe will somberly step past, and ignore, a recent history full of gems like "trunalimunumaprzure."

Look, I know I touched a nerve. But the fact remains that Tito isn't intelligent and doesn't have the brain processing power to work at dollar general, let alone sit on city council. If you want me to present the arguments as to why I think he's not intelligent, then I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for you.

Back