Hypothetical : Jon Jones vs Deontay Wilder LHW, how does it go?

Two fairly obvious answers here...

1) Boxing match - Wilder
2) MMA match - Jones

What say you Sherbros?
The PEDGOAT?
Jones-Jon-UFCV2-1.jpg

Or the Bronze Bomber?
Deontay-Wilder-Fukuda-560x400.jpg

I think Jones wins by any way he wants except standing. Wilder KOs him if Jones tries to punch with him.

as usual. boxing, wilder would murder him....mma, jones would murder him even worse.

Jon takes Deontay down in the opening 5 seconds. Elbows his eyesockets in.

ok, so this is an mma fight, were are talking about? why is this even being asked? are people here really this retarded....mma, it wouldn't even be close....wilder would never be able to even get close to jon...jon would leg kick him all night long...those tepe kicks he does, wilder wouldn't know what the hell to do....and if jon chooses to take him down, the fight would be over in under 10 seconds.

Jon Jones cuts from 230 lbs bro.

Deontay Wilder was 207 lbs fight night vs Fury.
I added those parentheses about weigh ins just for you before you even posted. I knew someone would comment on weights.

Mods you can close this thread. I dont know what I was expecting. We all knee the answer. Guess I figured it would start a discussion but I was wrong.

I added those parentheses about weigh ins just for you before you even posted. I knew someone would comment on weights.
AmbitiousLittleElk-size_restricted.gif

Mods you can close this thread. I dont know what I was expecting. We all knee the answer. Guess I figured it would start a discussion but I was wrong.

Jones by takedown or Wilder by KO in a MMA fight.

Wilder by whatever he wants in a thai boxing or kickboxing match.

Back