I am excited about McGregors return.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Will be great seeing one of the best strikers return to action later this year/Early next year. He always brings it and never ever has a boring fight win lose or draw.

So many unbelievable matchups.

Conor vs Diaz 3.
Conor vs Ferguson.
Conor vs Winner of Khabib/Dustin.
Conor vs Cowboy.
Conor vs Holloway 2.

No matter the disrespect sherbros give him, he is the biggest draw for a reason. And you will all watch. Peace.

2-3 in his last 5... he’s a has been playboy.

Peace

<rawsun>

It will probably be another loss followed by retirement again

Peace

<rawsun>
Very similar to Nate, Masvidal for example. You just need 1,2 wins and ppl will start worshiping you.
Conor was a champ and Legendary self promoter at least.

Peace

<rawsun>
Yep. And I will still watch. Because unlike you. I am not a bandwagoner. I don't just watch fighters when there winning and drop them when there not. Just like I'm astill a big fan of Silva, Pettis, Till, Cruz, DC etc.

Everybody will just watch to see him getting his ass beat again.
These matchups (except maybe Diaz and Cowboy) just seem excititng to you because you assume that he was a top LW at any time of his career which he clearly wasnt. The monsters in this division will kill him, just wait.

He'll jump straight into a Khabib rematch, with no tune up fight..
Will only result in one thing.

tenor.gif

Everybody will just watch to see him getting his ass beat again.
These matchups (except maybe Diaz and Cowboy) just seem excititng to you because you assume that he was a top LW at any time of his career which he clearly wasnt. The monsters in this division will kill him, just wait.
They seem exciting to me because they are. Every fight Conor is in, Win, LOSE, or draw, is a hell of a night to be a fight fan.

Yep. And I will still watch. Because unlike you. I am not a bandwagoner. I don't just watch fighters when there winning and drop them when there not. Just like I'm astill a big fan of Silva, Pettis, Till, Cruz, DC etc.
Bro you are most defiantly a bandwagoner

WindingLivelyGalapagostortoise-small.gif

They seem exciting to me because they are. Every fight Conor is in, Win, LOSE, or draw, is a hell of a night to be a fight fan.
Nah, i honestly think most of this fights at this point would just be borderline pathetic to watch, because they will hype it up like crazy and than he will just get starched like Ronda was vs Nunes. The Khabib fight showed his limits clearly. There is no way in 100 years he wins this fight and i dont even like Khabib.

he's an entertaining fighter. I just hope they give him fights that make sense and not just free title shots and money fights.

Bro you are most defiantly a bandwagoner

WindingLivelyGalapagostortoise-small.gif
Not a lot of Conor supporters out there these days and they once were everywhere on here. I’d say that makes him not a bandwagonner

It seems many of you are upset by my opinion that Conor McGregor is an enjoyable fighter to watch. Care to elaborate why you would be mad at another man's opinion?

Nigh on all sherdoggers will still tune in to watch McGregor fight should he actually come back. Question is whether the casuals who drive PPV numbers will still tune in. In a perverse sense all the shit he's done might make him an even bigger draw if he comes back looking like the Conor who straight up destroyed Eddie. Just needs to pick a smart fight to come back. A motivated in shape Conor would absolutely be a live dog against Cowboy, Gaethje, Tony, Poirier et al. Hell he'd be the betting favourite against Cowboy and Gaethje, potentially even Poirier. No way should he go for Khabib first though.

Last edited:
One question bro's of Sherdog...

If you are Dana...you need Mcgregor to have at least one more win on his next fight....because it will be good for business..

Who will you put Mcgregor to fight.....that will give Mac the greatest chance to win and make him look good again...???!?!?!

If you are Dana...you need Mcgregor to have at least one more win on his next fight....because it will be good for business..

Who will you put Mcgregor to fight.....that will give Mac the greatest chance to win and make him look good again...???!?!?!
Diaz, Holloway again, Dustin if he wins. Possibly Ferguson. He's very hittable. But these are just my opinions.

Aldo, Cowboy or Pettis. All 3 have name value and all are very winnable fights for a motivated McGregor. Potentially Holloway but it would have to be at 155. Even Gathje, has a lot of name value and is very easy to hit.

Back