I am excited about McGregors return.

Conor McGregor pisses me off to no end.

Up to and including UFC 194 he was one of the hungriest, skilled and active fighters we had ever seen. He was fighting 3-4 times a year. He was training hard. He was obsessed with winning.

He has wasted years of his career farting away opportunities to establish himself as one of the greats. If he had been hungry and training and active I do believe he actually could have beaten Khabib.

And now he's too entrenched in so much superfluous bullshit he's never going to get his head back on straight.

He's a fucking disappointment. He's allowed himself to turn into an absolute thug. Fuck him.

Will be great seeing one of the best strikers return to action later this year/Early next year. He always brings it and never ever has a boring fight win lose or draw.

So many unbelievable matchups.

Conor vs Diaz 3.
Conor vs Ferguson.
Conor vs Winner of Khabib/Dustin.
Conor vs Cowboy.
Conor vs Holloway 2.

No matter the disrespect sherbros give him, he is the biggest draw for a reason. And you will all watch. Peace.

Actually, I won't watch. Conor is a hype job. That's it. He's talked up every fight and got his ass kicked every time he got in the ring. The truth is simple: Conor just isn't that good.

Remember when he swore he'd KO Floyd in 30 seconds? And that he'd KO Diaz, and crush Khabib? What a joke.

Love watching Conor fight. I think he needs to be as quiet as possible though with his trash talk and just fight. Now, I realize that's not going to happen, but still. Would love to see him versus someone like JG. He does not deserve a title shot for his next fight even if it's Dustin that wind vs. khabib.

Actually, I won't watch. Conor is a hype job. That's it. He's talked up every fight and got his ass kicked every time he got in the ring. The truth is simple: Conor just isn't that good.

Remember when he swore he'd KO Floyd in 30 seconds? And that he'd KO Diaz, and crush Khabib? What a joke.
Got his ass kicked very time he got in the ring? Lol he only got in the ring once against 49-0 Floyd. If you are referring to the octogan.

Win KO R1 Marcus brimmage.
Win UD Max Holloway
Win KO R1 Diago brandou
Win KO R1 Dustin porrier
Win KO R2 Dennis Diver
Win KO R2 Chad Mendes
Win KO R1 Jose Aldo
Win MD Nate Diaz
Win KO R2 Eddie alverez

So no he doesent lose Everytime he fights lol.

Got his ass kicked very time he got in the ring? Lol he only got in the ring once against 49-0 Floyd. If you are referring to the octogan.

Win KO R1 Marcus brimmage.
Win UD Max Holloway
Win KO R1 Diago brandou
Win KO R1 Dustin porrier
Win KO R2 Dennis Diver
Win KO R2 Chad Mendes
Win KO R1 Jose Aldo
Win MD Nate Diaz
Win KO R2 Eddie alverez

So no he doesent lose Everytime he fights lol.

He a white belt trollboi. Best left ignored.

Conor did just fart and fanboys already having wet dreams

Will be great seeing one of the best strikers return to action later this year/Early next year. He always brings it and never ever has a boring fight win lose or draw.

So many unbelievable matchups.

Conor vs Diaz 3.
Conor vs Ferguson.
Conor vs Winner of Khabib/Dustin.
Conor vs Cowboy.
Conor vs Holloway 2.

No matter the disrespect sherbros give him, he is the biggest draw for a reason. And you will all watch. Peace.

Are you really a Conor fan? Surprising!

I couldn't tell with your Av!

Sure am! Thanks for noticing!

Only messing bro

Not a fan of the man, but there's nothing in mma like a Conor fight

I want him back, but I would prefer Tony to get his crack next. However, I believe Conor could get his title shot first

Only messing bro

Not a fan of the man, but there's nothing in mma like a Conor fight

I want him back, but I would prefer Tony to get his crack next. However, I believe Conor could get his title shot first
Oh I definitely don't want to see Conor get a title shot. Tony vs Winner of Khabib Dustin, Conor vs Diaz/Holloway/Pettis

Oh I definitely don't want to see Conor get a title shot. Tony vs Winner of Khabib Dustin, Conor vs Diaz/Holloway/Pettis

I would literally pay a fortune to see Conor v Tony, then winner fights khabib/dustin

I actually think Conor could beat Tony, provided he is in top form!

I would literally pay a fortune to see Conor v Tony, then winner fights khabib/dustin

I actually think Conor could beat Tony, provided he is in top form!
Agreed. If he comes in like he did against alverez he's got a good shot. If he comes in like he did against Khabib, he has no shot.

2-3 in his last 5... he’s a has been playboy.

Peace

<rawsun>

The only 2 losses he has. 1 was at WW...and the other was against khabib, after being out for 2 years...He avenged the loss to nate...only a true moron is actually counting a boxing loss to one of the best boxers of all time against him..that is just plain retarded..if anything, conor should be commended and given huge respect for going 10 rounds with floyd...not counted against him...and again, that is a different sport...if conor loses in a golf competition, will that be counted against him also? see how retarded that is...losing in a different sport, does not count against someone. not when talking about mma...

Aldo, Cowboy or Pettis. All 3 have name value and all are very winnable fights for a motivated McGregor. Potentially Holloway but it would have to be at 155. Even Gathje, has a lot of name value and is very easy to hit.

not a wrestler and easy to hit...is not a good combination to have when fighting conor..I don't care how tough and how good a punch gatjche can take..he'd be ko'd in the 1st round...

I’ll watch and his fights are exciting, but I’m hoping he is beaten down and stiffened. I’ve never been able to gravitate towards him, and with his actions in the past few months it just reaffirms my dislike for him, after I became more neutral to him before the whole Khabib brigade.

He’s a charlatan and now he’s trying to get his fans back on side. He’s a straight up liar too.

Quite honestly i'm only interested in Mcgregor vs Barbosa. The REAL best lw striker must be decided for me to give a fuck about Conors other exploits. If nate and the champs are the only bouts he wants he can stay a drunk dumb fuck and dont compete.

Back