I am excited about McGregors return.

Conor is a draw, a great fighter, and a dickhead. It used to give me pleasure to root against him, but he would always win. I had to give him some grudging respect. I celebrated his losses when they came. Now, I kind of don't care.

Conor's next fight(s?) are going to be in court anyways. It will keep him in the headlines at least. LOL.

I am also excited to see him return. Do you think this is a resurgence arc in his story or is he still on the slippery slope toward rock bottom?

Be sure to let us know when that'll be TS.

Agreed. If he comes in like he did against alverez he's got a good shot. If he comes in like he did against Khabib, he has no shot.
have you seen Alvarez fights lately ? i dont think beating Alvarez in 155 proved much for conor as people think

2-3 in his last 5... he’s a has been playboy.

Peace

<rawsun>
Lol literally replied within a minute. Do you just refresh sherdog all day long for Mcgregor threads to cry in? You’re a pathetic pussy.

TS forgot

Conor vs Old Guy from the bar

he is not back, he is promoting Proper12
so he still need people to talk about his nonsense

you are back when you sign a contract to fight

I really don't think he fights again.

have you seen Alvarez fights lately ? i dont think beating Alvarez in 155 proved much for conor as people think
Conor could do that today against Alvarez, styles make fights and conor beats Alvarez 9/10 times.

However no matter how good conor has looked in fights khabib beats him 9.9/10 times.

Will be great seeing one of the best strikers return to action later this year/Early next year. He always brings it and never ever has a boring fight win lose or draw.

So many unbelievable matchups.

Conor vs Diaz 3.
Conor vs Ferguson.
Conor vs Winner of Khabib/Dustin.
Conor vs Cowboy.
Conor vs Holloway 2.

No matter the disrespect sherbros give him, he is the biggest draw for a reason. And you will all watch. Peace.
The filtthy casuals who usually don't post are slowly creeping out of their cave as Conor announces he's coming back.

This forum turns to cancer when Conor has a fight.

Really? When is he returning?

Wait.. No fight booked? Wtf are we even talking about

Conor could do that today against Alvarez, styles make fights and conor beats Alvarez 9/10 times.

However no matter how good conor has looked in fights khabib beats him 9.9/10 times.
yes i have no doubt ihe would win
just mean his beating of Alvarez isnt a refelction of how well he would do in rest of lightweight divison and had he gotten some other fighter first maybe he would never have become the "champ champ"

Yep. And I will still watch. Because unlike you. I am not a bandwagoner. I don't just watch fighters when there winning and drop them when there not. Just like I'm astill a big fan of Silva, Pettis, Till, Cruz, DC etc.
Great that that you don't jump off the bandwagon over a couple of losses, but I have to question rooting for someone who assaults the elderly, destroys other people's property, and is being implicated in a pretty heinous sexual assault.

They seem exciting to me because they are. Every fight Conor is in, Win, LOSE, or draw, is a hell of a night to be a fight fan.
Sorry to break it up to you.. If it wasn't for the build up, trash talk and all the expectations following their first fight (and especially the result of the fight), the Diaz 2 fight was a pretty shitty fight.

I will never support anyone who speaks and behaves the way he does.

Actually, I won't watch. Conor is a hype job. That's it. He's talked up every fight and got his ass kicked every time he got in the ring. The truth is simple: Conor just isn't that good.

There is so many things wrong in your post but i'll just say that. Shut the fuck up you're an idiot, if you want to bash conor at least say things that make sense.

Remember when he swore he'd KO Floyd in 30 seconds? And that he'd KO Diaz, and crush Khabib? What a joke.

It seems many of you are upset by my opinion that Conor McGregor is an enjoyable fighter to watch. Care to elaborate why you would be mad at another man's opinion?

He is but he doesn’t deserve to fight the elite. Put him in there with a 7-10 ranked fighter and see how he does. If he wins get him a fight with another top guy. If he beat two top 10’s give him a title shot. I know this is not how the UFC operates. They don’t care who is deserving only who will make the most money. That sucks for fans who just want to know who the best fighters are.

Back