I am excited about McGregors return.

yes i have no doubt ihe would win
just mean his beating of Alvarez isnt a refelction of how well he would do in rest of lightweight divison and had he gotten some other fighter first maybe he would never have become the "champ champ"
O sorry.

Of course bro. He'd would have had a chance against rda but he doesn't beat Khabib (who shot he took)

His fights are fun, win or lose. I’m excited too.

not a wrestler and easy to hit...is not a good combination to have when fighting conor..I don't care how tough and how good a punch gatjche can take..he'd be ko'd in the 1st round...
Only thing with Gaethje is he has brutal leg kicks and isn't going to be knocked stiff by 1 strike, Conor's always vulnerable to leg kicks, was about the only thing Eddie landed in their fight. Still think a motivated Conor would win but there's easier options at 155 than Gaethje tbh.

Only thing with Gaethje is he has brutal leg kicks and isn't going to be knocked stiff by 1 strike, Conor's always vulnerable to leg kicks, was about the only thing Eddie landed in their fight. Still think a motivated Conor would win but there's easier options at 155 than Gaethje tbh.

I think conor would time the leg kicks after a few. and land his straight left, after the leg kick...but who knows how conor will look.

I think conor would time the leg kicks after a few. and land his straight left, after the leg kick...but who knows how conor will look.
Fair call mate, that's the problem, if he comes back like he was before then yeah he'd be favourite against Gaethje sure, unmotivated Conor though, he'd get chewed up and spat out.

Back