I bet $450 on UFC heavyweight tournament winner Victor Gracie

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
40C86429-87E2-496E-AFB5-87E7D9F2BFED.png
I cant fathom how this is getting sanctioned, even in Florida and its a travesty what they are doing to Evander. When I heard evander wants to do an exhibition because he doesnt want a loss on his record i threw in another $250 albeit at worse odds.

Probably a solid bet but at the same time I feel like it's possiblefor ancient holyfeild to beat ancient Belfort by DC while throwing 2 punches . It's the stupidest possible outcome so I feel like it will happen . Anyways hope it doesn't and you get that cash money chief .

Can't knock somebody out when their brain looks like mashed potatoes

You should have bet the over/under, better odds.

Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 16-33-24 BetAnySports eu.png

Victor's chin was looking gone at the end of his ufc career. One jab from a proper boxer could end it. Dangerous bet, sherbro

You should have bet the over/under, better odds.

View attachment 879027

"Better odds" for a reason. Much harder to predict. You kind of sound like my friend who thought betting on a 8 to 1 dog was stupid because I "expected him to lose".

Opposite sides of the thought process but still only looking at one thing instead of overall value. Perhaps you are a decent bettor but that was a short sighted comment.

Last edited:
Vitor is not a good boxer lol. Holyfield dominates.

Bet slip? I mean if you say a big Underdog is going to dominate then a bet slip would be appropriate. Free triple your money status right?

"Better odds" for a reason. Much harder to predict. You kind of sound like my friend who thought betting on a 8 to 1 dog was stupid because I "expected him to lose".

Opposite sides of the thought process but still only looking at one thing instead of overall value. Perhaps you are a decent bettor but that was a short sighted comment.

Over/unders are often easier to predict than money lines. The odds are sometimes way worse than that. Look at WMMA fights, the over 2.5 is almost always -400 or worse.

I think both the main and co-main are going over.

its gonna be great when Evander gets him out of the early rounds and vitor gasses and gets beat up by an old man
You think a 59 year old with no training camp can go 8 rounds? I love Evander Holyfield but this is an execution. Lets also consider vitor has had a full camp and I am assuming is back on TRT by his physique. But anything can happen in the fight game and of course I am at the mercy of boxing judges so thats probably where the risk is.

Vitor is not a good boxer lol. Holyfield dominates.

Holyfield’s only weakness is when his opponent challenges him in the phone booth.

If. Vitor attempts to trade and gives Holyfield a flashback to the good old days, Evander will end him.

If Vitor tries to box at range? He has nothing for Holyfield as far as footwork, jab, or lateral movement.

The worst thing Vitor can do is get Holyfield to think he is in a real fight.

How do you say: “It’s only business” in Portuguese ?

Are these fights real or fixed? Tyson vs Roy looked weird. Mir went to decision with Steve C who I remember was a decent boxer who sometimes got knocked out. How didn't he KTFO Mir? Wouldn't be surprised if this ended in a draw without much happening.

View attachment 879017
I cant fathom how this is getting sanctioned, even in Florida and its a travesty what they are doing to Evander. When I heard evander wants to do an exhibition because he doesnt want a loss on his record i threw in another $250 albeit at worse odds.

Good luck playa hope it pays out...

Fights are hard to bet on and these freak show fights are hard to read sometimes

Are these fights real or fixed? Tyson vs Roy looked weird. Mir went to decision with Steve C who I remember was a decent boxer who sometimes got knocked out. How didn't he KTFO Mir? Wouldn't be surprised if this ended in a draw without much happening.
tyson/rjj was an exhibition, and both fighters treated it as such. that’s not the case with belfort/holyfield, as far as i know.

Because fuck it.

Attachments

• C6F20C39-2472-4660-B261-4DD5BC79AF52.jpeg
    C6F20C39-2472-4660-B261-4DD5BC79AF52.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 11
Back