I bet $450 on UFC heavyweight tournament winner Victor Gracie

Glad others are as confident as me!
The fight had to be moved from California to Florida because Holyfield couldn’t get sanctioned. He’s terribly, terribly punch drunk and shouldn’t be allowed to drive a car let alone compete in combat sports.
I’m not so much confident in Belfort. He just needs to be LESS of a corpse than Evander.

Are these fights real or fixed? Tyson vs Roy looked weird. Mir went to decision with Steve C who I remember was a decent boxer who sometimes got knocked out. How didn't he KTFO Mir? Wouldn't be surprised if this ended in a draw without much happening.
With Tyson vs Jones it was an exhibition and they basically agreed not to go hard or try to knock each other out. This I believe is a sanctioned fight.

Over/unders are often easier to predict than money lines. The odds are sometimes way worse than that. Look at WMMA fights, the over 2.5 is almost always -400 or worse.

I think both the main and co-main are going over.

Oh I agree with you on that. People often bet on finishes because that's what they want to see. Historically betting the over is better, but I have no faith in either main event guys chin at their ages, and Silva will completely outclass Ortiz, so I'm not so convinced of the over on either of these.

Oh I agree with you on that. People often bet on finishes because that's what they want to see. Historically betting the over is better, but I have no faith in either main event guys chin at their ages, and Silva will completely outclass Ortiz, so I'm not so convinced of the over on either of these.

You must have posted this right before Tito ate the canvas.

You must have posted this right before Tito ate the canvas.

Actually posted it right as they were announcing the fighters (at least on my stream) but both of my bets came out 100% tonight

Looks like me and OP are playing with house money for the rest of the week

Actually posted it right as they were announcing the fighters (at least on my stream) but both of my bets came out 100% tonight

You bet the unders or props? My stream cut out right before the ending sequence of the main event. I had to wait for the replay.

You bet the unders or props? My stream cut out right before the ending sequence of the main event. I had to wait for the replay.

Neither. I didn't feel confident on the over-under for either of those fights. Straight bet 1000 on silva when it was -500 and 300 on belfort when it was +105... then got a bit nervous and hedged with Holyfield at +195. Overall came out with over 300 profit, which is good since I've been on a losing streak the last few weeks and killed almost my whole years profit.
<DCrying>

Sorry your overs didn't pan out but did you still pull a profit by chance?

Neither. I didn't feel confident on the over-under for either of those fights. Straight bet 1000 on silva when it was -500 and 300 on belfort when it was +105... then got a bit nervous and hedged with Holyfield at +195. Overall came out with over 300 profit, which is good since I've been on a losing streak the last few weeks and killed almost my whole years profit.
<DCrying>

Sorry your overs didn't pan out but did you still pull a profit by chance?

I ended up not betting because my account balance was too low for it to even be worth the effort, and it would've taken too long to transfer money in. I would have lost those bets anyway since I was predicting over 5.5 and both ended in 1. But I'm glad you at least got something out of it.

<GinJuice>113029.gif

Back