I can finally go into stores without a mask

Do you still have to wear a mask in your state?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think NY is dropping the mask thing soon, but I think I might start wearing them now, just to be obstinate..

Yeah, I got. And will continue to use it for now.

If you're vaccinated and continue wearing a mask you are anti-science.

You go show them your smile boy.

PS.. I still have to use a mask here.

The mask mandate ended in Oklahoma on May 1st but that didn’t stop me from never wearing one. Pointless from the beginning and they never had any actual health benefits. My grandma had a great take on it from the get go, she said it’s not up to other people to keep her safe it’s up to her to keep herself safe...so she stayed home.

but yeah it’s nice to walk around and not see a bunch of zombies with face diapers on in general now, that was pretty depressing to witness.

Lol. Grow up.
Sometimes a man has to be a man and stand up to tyranny.

While everyone else crawled on their bellies in fear I walked among the flames like a shining knight in the days of Yore. Bold and Fearless!!! Screaming to the mountain tops " have at you covid, I shall vanquish thee with the hammer of my Fist and the slide of mine sword!"

Sometimes a man has to be a man and stand up to tyranny.

While everyone else crawled on their bellies in fear I walked among the flames like a shining knight in the days of Yore. Bold and Fearless!!! Screaming to the mountain tops " have at you covid, I shall vanquish thee with the hammer of my Fist and the slide of mine sword!"
Lol. So brave.

Back