I can finally go into stores without a mask

Do you still have to wear a mask in your state?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
For fuck's sake people. People still don't understand the masks are for everyone BUT you, not to keep yourself safe.

Anyhow, I'm vaccinated so I won't wear masks much since I shouldn't have a large viral load if I get it.

The mandate was lifted her a month or so ago and by now almost everyone has stopped wearing them. I work at a hospital and we've seen a rise in cases in people 30-50. Go figure.

Double edged sword, now all the butter faces will be out and they haven’t practiced makeup for a year…

The masks aren't going anywhere in my neck of the woods. It's a symbol/statement now.
The governor has said that fully vaccinated people will be able to not where them with proof of vaccination, but businesses here don't want the responsibility of enforcing that, so they're just requiring anyone that goes indoors to wear a mask.

I think the masks won't be required by law in another 6 months, but I got a feeling that about 1 in 10 will continue to wear them forever in this part of the country (Pacific North-West ) as a form of virtue-signaling. There were even people protesting outside the market I go to with signs that said "masks are love" while wearing masks outside. Some of these people just aren't going to be able to come back from this.

Back