I cannot access the forums through my phone.

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
I tried through my bookmarks as well as googling the site. I keeps directing me to a white page that says:
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Has this happened before is there anyway to fix this?

I tried through my bookmarks as well as googling the site. I keeps directing me to a white page that says:
Bad Request

Hi there,

What browser are you using to access the website on your mobile device?

I’ve had issues with chrome myself on my phone. I only post from mobile and use Firefox. Someone else may be able to speak to the issue more specifically, but in the interim I figure it may be worth it for you if you’d like to try a different browser.

Bad Request

Here's a trick.
Go to your chrome and delete your history and viola.

I’ve had issues with chrome myself on my phone. I only post from mobile and use Firefox. Someone else may be able to speak to the issue more specifically, but in the interim I figure it may be worth it for you if you’d like to try a different browser.

Just delete your history on chrome and it works for both Chrome and Google

Yeah happens to me occasionally, delete cache usually works.

I also couldn't access the forums for a few weeks on my phone. Finally the other day it suddenly worked for me again.

This still happens. Administrators should take care of this issue. I shouldn't have to delete my cache and browsing data to access the forums using Chrome. It's a hassle.

You guys are not a menial website anymore.

This still happens. Administrators should take care of this issue. I shouldn't have to delete my cache and browsing data to access the forums using Chrome. It's a hassle.

You guys are not a menial website anymore.
+1. I keep having the same issue over and over lately.

I'm still haveing this issue. It stated about a month ago bit I was travelling so I thought it might be because I was oveseas. It worked once when I got home but then it's been the same every time 'Bad Request'. This is both when visiting the front page and forums. Has any progress been made on this? i really reduces the amount of time I can spend on here and I prefer discussions over Twitter.

Me too. Just deleted browser history as per the advice in this thread and it made it worse

Initially, for the last month or so I could load sherdog main page bjt any articles would give me an http error 400. I just deleted all my browsing history and now it won't even load the main page.

What a?

Me too. Just deleted browser history as per the advice in this thread and it made it worse

Initially, for the last month or so I could load sherdog main page bjt any articles would give me an http error 400. I just deleted all my browsing history and now it won't even load the main page.

What a?
Have you tried a different browser? Deleted cache & restart? How about going through Google to access the homepage?

Back