Crime "I cant breathe": Police choke Man to death on video V2: Independent Autopsy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole thing shouldn't even be in the news, deal with it internally. Of course police departments can't be trusted so maybe some governing body could handle it... the guy died and was being knelt on and this is what "we're" outraged over...gtfo!

Saying someone has a bias when you end being on the other side disagreeing with 99% of the posters in here... lol.

But hey you stay true to yourself. Won't change the fact most people in here are reading your shit and most likely think something ain't right with you...

Is that how your views are shaped?

who ever has the majority is telling the truth?

so if 9 ppl say 2+2=5 n one guy says 2+2=4

your conclusion is to go with 2+2=5 cause more ppl say it?

I guess the difference.

you just wanna be approved n accepted by the crowd.

I just wanna get facts regardless of what others say or think

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you

you’ll be a Man, my son!

If one of the Green River killer's victims died of a stroke while being strangled, did he actually murder them?@bobgeese would say no apparently.

Last edited:
Is that how your views are shaped?

who ever has the majority is telling the truth?

so if 9 ppl say 2+2=5 n one guy says 2+2=4

your conclusion is to go with 2+2=5 cause more ppl say it?

I guess the difference.

you just wanna be approved n accepted by the crowd.

I just wanna get facts regardless of what others say or think

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you

you’ll be a Man, my son!

all u are doing is trolling... unluckily for u i am done work for the day hence I also am done amusing myself with u...

all u are doing is trolling... unluckily for u i am done work for the day hence I also am done amusing myself with u...

In other words you got nothing

thanks for playing!

also good to see how productive at work you are

In that case, it would be a choke.
Because the victim wasn't on drugs and using counterfeit money or something else?

These false comparisons are disturbing. We all agree the cop was a dumb shit that should never keep his knee on someone's neck. But we need to be truthful about the all events leading up to the incident. The narrative is that this man was "hunted"

Because the victim wasn't on drugs and using counterfeit money or something else?

These false comparisons are disturbing. We all agree the cop was a dumb shit that should never keep his knee on someone's neck. But we need to be truthful about the all events leading up to the incident. The narrative is that this man was "hunted"

No, because he said he was strangled.

two conflicting expert opinions and politics. welcome to medicine. you have to wait until all the results are in.
you think a medical examiner would cover from a cop?

was there video of him getting loaded into the vehicle?

two conflicting expert opinions and politics. welcome to medicine. you have to wait until all the results are in.
you think a medical examiner would cover from a cop?

was there video of him getting loaded into the vehicle?
Perhaps the first examiner should be prosecuted? I'm disturbed there were conflicting reports. Aren't doctors always right? Isn't that why we shut down a nation?

Him and @Madmick were wrong. One of those two autopsy results was clearly a cover up and it’s not hard to figure out which one it was.
Looks like I have yet another rent-free space on my mentalBnB.

I am not wrong. As I've cited previously, my initial assessment was murder based on the eye test. I only admitted I was apparently wrong about that when the preliminary report for the official autopsy was published. I cited the autopsy, not the other way around. The medical examiner asserted asphyxiation was not the cause of death, not me. You are asserting this autopsy is wrong, or a "cover-up", based on an "independent" autopsy commissioned by Floyd's own family.

I'm open to hearing expert medical testimony at a trial. My mind isn't made up. I believe that's the difference between you and me pertaining to this issue.

Furthermore, it isn't terribly compelling to argue the medical examiner's autopsy report as a "cover-up" considering it was published a day after the officer had already been charged with both murder and manslaughter.

Whether it was a blood choke or air choke or him dying of a heart attack or stroke doesn't really matter. The cop knew he was dying beneath him and knew he wanted him dead.

I don't believe that. You think the cop was trying to murder him while being filmed in front of witnesses? It was poor training which led to death.

I don't believe that. You think the cop was trying to murder him while being filmed in front of witnesses? It was poor training which led to death.
Poor training, a weak heart, two lethal drugs pumping through his veins. It's tragic but if the perp was white there wouldn't be a chirp from a cricket.

considering it seems he worked with the guy for a few years, yeah I think he killed him for personal issues.

Ya I think he might have lost his temper with George for making it difficult to arrest him. I really doubt he was intending to kill him. But I just can't understand how he kept his knee on his neck after he went unconsious, did he not notice when he went out? I know people were shouting at them but cops are probably used to that when they're making arrests, people often shout police brutality when nothing is happening. It's just a bizarre tragedy. I'm sure the neck will be a no go area for police from now on, if it isn't already.

considering it seems he worked with the guy for a few years, yeah I think he killed him for personal issues.

Mmmm, nah. He definitely wasn't intending on throwing his life away by killing a man. He fucked up and they should throw the book at him, but I don't believe for a second he intentionally murdered him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back