I don't really know Motorhead... Educate Me

Some of their later stuff, still awesome, fast

Classics mentioned: Overkill, Bomber, Ace, Motorhead, No Class, Too Late, Iron Fist, Im the Doctor

Plus some of their covers are good too, Whiplash, Breaking the Law

There is only one Motorhead album where i love every song and that is Orgasmatron. Try the title song, heavy and great lyrics.

Another Perfect Day (Album and song)

Iron Fist

The Claw

Built For Speed

We Are The Road Crew

I Am The Sword

Death Or Glory

Year Of The Wolf

Speed Freak

Stay Out Of Jail

Brotherhood Of Man

Jack The Ripper

Snaggletooth

Jailbait

Dirty Love

Another Perfect Day (Album and song)

Iron Fist

The Claw

Built For Speed

We Are The Road Crew

I Am The Sword

Death Or Glory

Year Of The Wolf

Speed Freak

Stay Out Of Jail

Brotherhood Of Man

Jack The Ripper

Snaggletooth

Jailbait

Dirty Love

An addition, TS: These Motorhead songs I listed were just off of the top of my head, and I tried not to repeat songs listed by other posters, in this thread.

I highly recommend Motorhead's "Inferno" album. Ran countless miles and worked countless hours doing hard work to those tracks, back in '04.

A few songs on that list of tracks featured the great guitarist and songwriter, Steve Vai.

Steve Vai provided the soundtrack to many great classic movies, like "Crossroads" (starring Ralph Macchio) and "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey", among others. Hope Steve is brought back for the new Bill and Ted!

Rock on, brother!

Right so I finally started enjoying a Motorhead album today @Absolut , Overkill, it seems like they found the ability to learn a few new chords for this one!!

I don't know if I'm listening to them in order but I think this is the 4th album I'm on

Lemmy was an all around great guy

5k9TiUyg.jpg

Right so I finally started enjoying a Motorhead album today @Absolut , Overkill, it seems like they found the ability to learn a few new chords for this one!!

I don't know if I'm listening to them in order but I think this is the 4th album I'm on
Sometimes a simple chord progression is all you need for a great song.

Sometimes a simple chord progression is all you need for a great song.
I think I might have listened to them in the wrong order, maybe they unlearned chords as they progressed

On Parole is a really solid album, that's one for the collection

I think I might have listened to them in the wrong order, maybe they unlearned chords as they progressed

On Parole is a really solid album, that's one for the collection
I haven't listened to all of them myself yet.

I haven't listened to all of them myself yet.
I think I have about 4 left to get through before I move on.

Black Sabbath I was listening to for a t least a week on each one, and then going back over them.
Motorhead barely get a day each!

Outside of this video

and HHH's walkout songs, this is all I know about Lemmy. I think that's enough to conclude he was a fooking mad lad

OK I'm done, I got through them, I'll be moving on quite swiftly

Not sure where to go next, Metallica, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden... anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back