Media I finally won a fight!

Nice work ! You could have finished him earlier though! The “von flue” choke was right there for you when you hit the ground and he had that headlock on you :)!

Nice work ! You could have finished him earlier though! The “von flue” choke was right there for you when you hit the ground and he had that headlock on you :)!
I know. Everyone's been telling me that ever since the fight happened. Lol. Next time. Lots of StreetBeefs guys don't have a ton of Jiu Jitsu experience, so they'll go for the guillotine every time. I'm sure I'll hit it on someone eventually.

I know. Everyone's been telling me that ever since the fight happened. Lol. Next time. Lots of StreetBeefs guys don't have a ton of Jiu Jitsu experience, so they'll go for the guillotine every time. I'm sure I'll hit it on someone eventually.
Good luck my friend! And seriously just practice that choke a little bit on both sides, I’ve tapped out people way more experienced in grappling than me with that choke several times! Once you sink that bitch in, it’s all she wrote ;)!!

Good job brah, buzz your hair tho, that hairline makes you look 45.

Oh, knowI it's bad, but the hair on the top of my head hasn't grown in like a year, so if I buzz it that's probably it forever. Lol.

I might just do it and come out in a One Punch Man outfit next time.

Just watched this, That dude was all bark and no bite. 50 unanswered punches lmao.
As I expected. I thought about standing and trading with him for a minute especially in the second round when I couldn't get the takedown right away. But then he like... Pulled me on top of him? After watching it back I think he was going for a guillotine but forgot to pull guard. So I was like "oh, okay. I'll just keep doing this then."

As I expected. I thought about standing and trading with him for a minute especially in the second round when I couldn't get the takedown right away. But then he like... Pulled me on top of him? After watching it back I think he was going for a guillotine but forgot to pull guard. So I was like "oh, okay. I'll just keep doing this then."
Definitely my favorite MMA Fighter/Gomez Adams look alike
bs-ae-addams-family-astin-20120309-thumbnail

That wolverine guy is such a prick. Good job man! Congrats for gettng in there and getting the w's!

You should post your fight from a month ago where it looked like the boxing ring was in someone’s house. I loved the Demon Monsoon fight!

Back