I gonna try sarms this year.

if you're going in for SARMS which are no safer than mild anabolics + a post cycle therapy, then you're probably better off doing a "beginner cycle" with test + var.

Bullshit. I have never talked to or met anyone that has had any problems with Ostarine and no PCT required.

I have done 5 full cycles with no problems.

Bullshit. I have never talked to or met anyone that has had any problems with Ostarine and no PCT required.
I have done 5 full cycles with no problems.

show us your blood tests

show us your blood tests

That's the same guy who told me they were legal in my country and I obviously didn't research it. And then never replied when I schooled him on the legality of them here. I wouldn't listen to a fucking word he says.

Did not watch.... BUT: my main problem er with trying to find legit advice or experience from other people, is that its always roid monkyes, or former roid monkyes who make the videos.

I cant take them serious for a number of reasons. But the biggest reason being that they allready done the more heavy drugs.. so sarms is probably a let down compared to a needly in the ass.

I have not taken anything more powerfull that creatine and different PWOs.
I’m not a roid monkey. I’ve used lots of SARMs. I’m about to start an 8 week cycle of LGD. I’ve had the most success with Osta and LGD. SARMs work.

Last edited:
I’m not a roid monkey. I’ve used lots of SARMs. I’m about to start an 8 week cycle of LGD. I’ve had the most success with Osta and LGD. SARMs work.

Legit the only sarms I've used that did anything were Osta and LGD.

Rad did nothing for me except waste my money.

Starting on LGD today. With me luck guys. Never tried anything stronger then creatine and some scary PWOs.

:meow:

Starting on LGD today. With me luck guys. Never tried anything stronger then creatine and some scary PWOs.

:meow:
Good luck mate. Fair play to you - I have a whole cycle set aside ready but due to the lockdown and not having a home gym set up (aside from a skipping rope lol) I’ve had to put it on hold.

My advice is stick to 5mg (assuming you have liquid) for at least the first few weeks as 10mg gave me some suppression issues. My strength gains were immense tho.

I started monday. Dont feel anything different yet. Will update as this goes on.

Are SARMS one of those deals where once you stop taking them you lose all gains made with them?

Are SARMS one of those deals where once you stop taking them you lose all gains made with them?

You had a question but I forgot it already.... can't stop staring at your avatar...

Whew...anyway.... for most people, no, as long as you continue to train you'll keep your gains already made, just not continue to gain at whatever improved rate you were previously while on cycle.

Not much to report yet. I feel a little more explosive in my fast twitch muscles fibres. Not sure if its just in my mind.

But my bodyshots on the heavybag feel both faster and stronger.

Not much to report yet. I feel a little more explosive in my fast twitch muscles fibres. Not sure if its just in my mind.

But my bodyshots on the heavybag feel both faster and stronger.

Lmao

Of course it's in your mind

Placebo

So!!

Buy some scales and split themo_O
Can't lgd shut you down a little?

Edit: web search shows that it is possible but not usually too bad if you get legit stuff. Some guys have total shutdown from supposed 'LGD' cycles which they suspect were actually cheaper prohormones

Last edited:
Back